What are your thoughts about Xbox One's game cases?

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 2/23/2014 4:11:49 AM
What are your thoughts about Xbox One's game cases? - Results (66 votes)
I think they look pretty cool.
43.94% (29 votes)
They look like garbage.
24.24% (16 votes)
I don't care about them.
31.82% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic
---
Mangas and Animes are a waste of time (Except for DBZ)
#2Moon_StruckPosted 2/23/2014 9:03:33 AM
I absolutely love them. They are my second favorite. Playstation had the right idea, IMO, though. Not the early large book sized cases, but the ones similar to what music cd's are sold in now. A smaller case is absolutely better.

I really like how they slimmed them down as well as making them shorter. I also really like how they began putting the disc on the left as opposed to the right. My only real issue is that sometimes the inserts don't fit quite right. It's as if the inserts were printed for 360/DVD cases instead of One/blu-Ray cases.
---
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Forza Motorsport 5, add me for drivatar races
#3Edot0Posted 2/23/2014 9:43:53 AM
The first time I opened a new game on the X1 and saw the disk on the left side my head almost exploded. Lol

Def a mind F*** by MS, and I loved it.
---
GT - Drop a Deuce x / PSN - Drop_a_Deuce_x
95% chance I'm using my iPhone (Grammar)
#4DarkReign2022Posted 2/23/2014 10:46:56 AM
I like the design. The Xbox One logo at the top is simple and clean compared to the artsy 360 logo and the raised lettering feels great to the touch. I also like that it's removed the banner from the actual box art slip. It feels less out-of-place than the random banner that interrupted the 360's art and makes designing custom boxart that much simpler.

The only thing I don't like is the size of the case. They're smaller than Xbox and 360 cases, so they stick out like a sore thumb in my Xbox section on my shelves. I've actually considered segregating them with my PS3 games.
#5Cal873Posted 2/23/2014 10:57:00 AM
Game discs are on the LEFT SIDE? What madness is this. I've been going digital since the Xbox One release, but i might have to change that to witness this.
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#6KID VIDPosted 2/23/2014 11:14:27 AM
I have no opinion on the matter, considering I'm going all digital.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD