Humans can not see the difference between 1080p and 720p it is absloute fact

#1ComparisonManPosted 2/23/2014 4:31:19 AM
IGN reviews have so much credibility with me now, letting this absolute truth known.

Anyways, sign here to join the Super Human. How many of you are so amazing you can.. SEE the difference easily.

Hell, when I walk into old peoples houses, I notice when they have the resolution set wrong and fix it from first glance.
---
Trolling: Being honest to those who have or plan to waste money on bad investments
Fanboy: Recommends good investments to people who make bad investments
#2ExtortionsPosted 2/23/2014 4:34:01 AM
I can on my 60 inch tv. It's pretty obvious.
#3teh1337gosuPosted 2/23/2014 4:42:16 AM
I can on my 50 inch TV at 8 feet
---
Yvan eht nioj
#4CharadeSmithPosted 2/23/2014 4:44:29 AM
My sarcasmometer can see the difference between TC's post and the following ones
#5StrongBlackVinePosted 2/23/2014 4:47:59 AM
Any spout that non-sense is an idiot including IGN. There is a big difference fro 720p to 1080p and I play on a 42" tv,

Hell when I play games on PC I can tell on 17" screen. This is all damage control from Microsoft.

If PS4 was running games poorly compared to Xbox One Major Nelson and the M$ goons would talking about it non-stop.

Last generation was all about multiplats being better on 360 and now it suddenly doesn't matter. Microsoft sucks and the industry would be better without them. A shame Nintendo has decided not to compete any more.
#6archibald3Posted 2/23/2014 4:52:49 AM
The 16 page thread a couple below about this exact topic wasn`t enough for you ?
#7DeadOnArrivalPosted 2/23/2014 5:48:32 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Any spout that non-sense is an idiot including IGN. There is a big difference fro 720p to 1080p and I play on a 42" tv,

Hell when I play games on PC I can tell on 17" screen. This is all damage control from Microsoft.

If PS4 was running games poorly compared to Xbox One Major Nelson and the M$ goons would talking about it non-stop.

Last generation was all about multiplats being better on 360 and now it suddenly doesn't matter. Microsoft sucks and the industry would be better without them. A shame Nintendo has decided not to compete any more.

You amuse me puny troll. Carry on.

And can I please have your laser eyes which can spot the difference between 720p and 1080p on a 17" screen ? This has got to be one of the most ridiculous comments I've read since the start of the X1-PS4 flame wars. Good job!

Let me give you a little quote:
"...The 720p television sets are still available in the smaller sizes (50 inches or less) and tests have shown that there is no appreciable difference in picture between the 720p and 1080p resolution sets at that size."

Considering that I am fairly certain that 95% if not more of the kids on here don't own a 65" TV, please do find better arguments to justify how games will look worst on XboxOne. Because sadly, resolution will NOT be a major one.
#8Garage_ManPosted 2/23/2014 5:53:29 AM
Yea man I hear you. My HTC one is 1080 and my nexus 7 is 720 and they totally look the same. The HTC most certainly isn't like looking at a screen but a image. My 900p monitors vs 1080 monitors are the same. Text is so crisp and detailed in 900p. Really we should drop it all ans go back to 480i because obviously resolution doesnt matter
#9KamiKazie44Posted 2/23/2014 5:56:09 AM
I can tell the difference on my 50 inch tv but do I care? No lol.

I don't give a crap about 720p or 1080p. Give me a great game with a solid gameplay/story and I'm happy.

Have the PS4, will have the Xbox One probably holiday season this year. While I can tell the difference it doesn't matter to me. It shouldn't matter to anyone. But fanboys need to mention something to boosts their console and make it sound better
#10CharadeSmithPosted 2/23/2014 6:01:06 AM
DeadOnArrival posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...

And can I please have your laser eyes which can spot the difference between 720p and 1080p on a 17" screen ?

You can, you don't need laser eyes. It makes a difference on any screen. The only thing that changes is how big the difference is.