Is the Xbox One the new PS3?

#21NeoAndurilPosted 2/23/2014 4:56:04 PM
No because ms doesn't have the track record to put out first party exclusives like sony does. There is a reason the xb1 is losing badly, and it's not just performance issues, it's also a lack of quality games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#22djwagonPosted 2/23/2014 5:33:21 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...
djwagon posted...
here is a bigger ? WHO cares.I am so glad i won both ( x1/ps4 ).so i do not need to have oh my dad is better then your daddy talks on here.which is what tc sounds like.oh sorry i forgot the launch date ps3 waves hello from mountain Everest

The TC cares, for one. Silly question.
if that was true .why has he not posted .since he made this topic .kind strange as well as a sign of a troll topic that failed
---
I used to go by the screen name IMPORTER1.
#23aj4x94Posted 2/23/2014 6:38:15 PM
Which of the consoles got more hate? PS3 or the Xbox One?
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#24OdttPosted 2/24/2014 8:08:13 PM(edited)
PS3:

-More expensive than its competitor

-Better hardware, but harder to develop for (worse multiplats due to this)

-Free online

-Worse sales than its HD competitor at first, then made a comeback

-Main focus is on games

-A good variety of genre exclusives

Xbox One

-Worse hardware, and harder to develop for (worse multiplats due to this and its technical limitations)

-Anything and everything online is behind a paywall (although nothing new to Xbox users, as they have been paying for Gold since the 360, so I guess this would be more of a downside to people new to Microsoft consoles)

-Started off worse than competitor, and things will most likely get much worse when the PS4 gets its Japan release.

-Focus is split between games and things your smart TV already does sans voice commands

-Pretty concentrated with shooters

Xbox One is not very similar at all to the PS3, I should say
#25AceviperPosted 2/24/2014 8:16:15 PM
PS3 was able to come back because they actually dominated territories that were not UK and US

XBone doesn't have that luxury
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#26MGS_5Posted 2/25/2014 1:31:54 AM
No Beacause The PS3 Was Most Powerful Last Gen.
---
The good keeps you going. The bad motivates you, too. - Dr. Dre
#27-se7en-Posted 2/25/2014 1:36:12 AM
Aceviper posted...
PS3 was able to come back because they actually dominated territories that were not UK and US

XBone doesn't have that luxury

This.

PS3 dominated the 360 in Europe and Asia. The Xbone will have all the problems in the world to take Europe and Asia away from them. Matter of fact, the Xbone is getting its butt beat in NA by the PS4. So MS has no supporting territories as we speak. The gap will continue to enlarge in favor of the PS4.
#28Apex-PlayerPosted 2/25/2014 1:37:33 AM
181stCommander posted...
No, PS3 is a great console.

---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#29likematchesPosted 2/25/2014 1:40:01 AM
Odtt posted...
PS3:

-Better hardware, but harder to develop for (worse multiplats due to this)

-Free online

-Worse sales than its HD competitor at first, then made a comeback

-Main focus is on games

-A good variety of genre exclusives

Xbox One

-Worse hardware, and harder to develop for (worse multiplats due to this and its technical limitations)

-Anything and everything online is behind a paywall (although nothing new to Xbox users, as they have been paying for Gold since the 360, so I guess this would be more of a downside to people new to Microsoft consoles)

-Started off worse than competitor, and things will most likely get much worse when the PS4 gets its Japan release.

-Focus is split between games and things your smart TV already does sans voice commands

-Pretty concentrated with shooters

Xbox One is not very similar at all to the PS3, I should say

It's harder to develop for a console that runs windows and direct x?

*eyebrow raises off my forehead*
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"