Might trade my X1. Any suggestions?

#1redeemedprocessPosted 2/23/2014 5:37:17 PM
Recently I've been debating if I should trade my X1 for a PS4. My logic behind this is the potential for more games. I currently have a 360 so I'd only be missing out on the new Halo game and Sunset Overdrive (ones I would want to buy). With PS4, they're PS+ offers many great games for free on top of exclusives and multi-platform. If there's anything I'm missing that may sway me, feel free to comment below.

-Thanks!
#2bessy67Posted 2/23/2014 5:39:56 PM
Why are there so many of these topics? Seriously, look at the games and services and decide what is best for you, because none of us know what games and services you like.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Lawboy2Posted 2/23/2014 5:40:22 PM
I just bought ps+ it is amazing???I got 6 games for my vita and outlast....I also got warframe and black light retribution all before I bought any games...that was amazing...with that said I wouldn't trade my xbox one in to get a ps4 because there are great games on both...if u can't afford both than I could understand
#4phoenix9291Posted 2/23/2014 5:42:09 PM
Set aside some money from each paycheck and have both.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#5BushidoEffect3Posted 2/23/2014 5:42:47 PM
ps4.

or buy a Wii u...
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
To toxic board: FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#6kennyynnooPosted 2/23/2014 5:46:11 PM
Why not own both? If you can afford one $500 system I'm sure you can get another in a year and it will be a year before ps4 has anything worthwhile.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#7Laylow12Posted 2/23/2014 5:49:20 PM
Trade it in for a PS4 and experience the best graphics and gameplay the console market can give you, plus all the same multimedia features. The free games for PS+ aren't three year old washed up games like XBL gives you

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8james259Posted 2/23/2014 5:58:46 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Why not own both? If you can afford one $500 system I'm sure you can get another in a year and it will be a year before ps4 has anything worthwhile.

This. Take time to look at what the ps4 has to offer this year. Infamous, and driveclub, and maybe The Order. If you want these more than Sunset, Titanfall, Halo, and maybe Quantum then go for it. Otherwise I'd wait a year and save up for a ps4 when more exclusives come out

Also maybe decide what system you want to get multiplats on. I chose XB1 because of all my gamer score. If you're worried about missing the free games I can tell you that you haven't missed much. Don't starve as an indie game is fun but didn't last me more than a week and same goes with Outlast... but hey, that's my opinion
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#9DroneCrusherPosted 2/23/2014 6:05:45 PM
You might be lucky to find someone who will trade you even for a PS4, or you might have to throw in $50-$100. The Xbone might be higher retail, but its obvious the PS4 is the more popular system right now, and retail price doesn't mean jack.
#10DroneCrusherPosted 2/23/2014 6:07:45 PM
Titanfall on 360 is going to look nearly identical to what it does on Xbone. The difference is between 720p and 792p. I doubt they even included better textures on the Xbone version.