Do you think Xbone will launch in Japan with a huge event?

#1KojimaSaysTruthPosted 2/23/2014 8:14:21 PM
Do you think there will be a big press event? Or will it just kind of quietly appear on store shelves? If they go with the latter, they can pretty much assume sales will be in the hundreds, but holding a large event with no one caring would be even more embarrassing.
---
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/HideoKojima.jpg
#2teehee23Posted 2/23/2014 8:16:31 PM
KojimaSaysTruth posted...
Do you think there will be a big press event? Or will it just kind of quietly appear on store shelves? If they go with the latter, they can pretty much assume sales will be in the hundreds, but holding a large event with no one caring would be even more embarrassing.

Microsoft should have a huge event because we believe Microsoft cares more about true hardcore oldschool gamers than profits.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/23/2014 8:16:37 PM
do you honestly not know the answer to your own question? because I just did the same thing with mine...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4PorungaPosted 2/23/2014 8:18:53 PM
teehee23 posted...

Microsoft should have a huge event because we believe Microsoft cares more about true hardcore oldschool gamers than profits.

As time goes on, I am convinced more and more that you are a parody of a xbox fanboy. You cannot be real.
#5BSerenityPosted 2/23/2014 8:26:15 PM
Porunga posted...
teehee23 posted...

As time goes on, I am convinced more and more that you are a parody of a xbox fanboy. You cannot be real.

It is why I love his/her posts, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6KojimaSaysTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 8:27:16 PM
teehee23 posted...

That's false, they pour out tons of kinect shovelware. It got almost as bad as Wii in half the time
---
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/HideoKojima.jpg
#7teehee23Posted 2/23/2014 8:31:37 PM
Porunga posted...
teehee23 posted...

I touch myself and I feel real.

Here it comes... Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#8LordDeadCellPosted 2/23/2014 8:37:40 PM
I doubt it will release in Japan at all
---
Kojima = Gaming GOD
Discuss gaming... Don't discuss me! Stay on topic!
#9Laylow12Posted 2/23/2014 9:30:55 PM
Porunga posted...
teehee23 posted...

teehee23 works for Sony. His job is to make the bots look silly.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10CRASS5000Posted 2/23/2014 10:50:47 PM
Porunga posted...
teehee23 posted...

He's like the stephen colbert of the board.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*