Titanfall Xbox One might be announced 2moro.

#1METALINGUS5150Posted 2/23/2014 11:45:20 PM
What the title says.
The special bundle was announced today by Yusuf Mehdi, Xbox's Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, in an email to the press.

The bundle contains the following:

Download code for a digital copy of “Titanfall”
Standard Xbox One console and Kinect sensor
Standard Xbox One wireless controller
Standard Xbox One Chat Headset
One month Xbox Live Gold membership
#2BTM4444Posted 2/23/2014 11:56:41 PM(edited)
Damn! I thought you meant a special edition titanfall Xbox one. I was about ready to put my xbox one up on Craigslist and also see what gamestop was giving for them haha.
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#3METALINGUS5150(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 12:06:46 AM
check here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/bundles/titanfall-bundle
2moro.
#4METALINGUS5150(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 12:15:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vRe03Hk.png
#5SamcroReaperPosted 2/24/2014 12:49:29 AM
Why aren't these idiots putting the Titanfall Controller in the box? So damn stupid.
#6CaIiber345Posted 2/24/2014 1:16:23 AM
Lmfao. How about a limited edition console with a Titanfall graphic and the controller like Samcro said? That would be cool. Sticking a piece of paper with a code in the box? What a f****** joke.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 15
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 2/24/2014 1:45:08 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Lmfao. How about a limited edition console with a Titanfall graphic and the controller like Samcro said? That would be cool. Sticking a piece of paper with a code in the box? What a f****** joke.

Pretty much this.

Still. It is tempting.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#8krystylaPosted 2/24/2014 1:56:17 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

It'll probably be much cheaper this way
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#9YumeOMiruPosted 2/24/2014 2:06:07 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Pretty much this.

Still. It is tempting.

Guy/gal above me just proves that M$ donīt need to. Dudebro will still buy it, why give the customer some love when they will still lick their masterīs feet even if they only get the stick and no carrot?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#10TheApd_ReturnsPosted 2/24/2014 2:08:59 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Pretty much this.

Still. It is tempting.

Guy/gal above me just proves that M$ donīt need to. Dudebro will still buy it, why give the customer some love when they will still lick their masterīs feet even if they only get the stick and no carrot?

you mean like getting a package for what is likely less to be less than the combined individual retail price of the items included?
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818