Is Microsoft recalling xbox ones for the bundle?

#1teh1337gosuPosted 2/24/2014 3:52:26 PM
Nintendo recalled the white Wii Us since only the deluxe version sold. They were repurposed as a skylanders bundle.

Why would anyone buy an Xbox one for $500, when they can buy the titanfall bundle which includes titanfall and Live, a $120 value added.

This is a good bundle, a Ps4 with PS+ and Killzone is about the same price. Plus xboxone currently has better games, killer instinct DR3 and titanfall are great.

I was waiting out for a ps4, but thus bundle actually saves MS some face.

I usually own all consoles by the middle of a generation.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#2bessy67Posted 2/24/2014 3:54:59 PM
It's most likely just a limited bundle. I doubt it will be standard.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3ToyMachin3Posted 2/24/2014 3:55:45 PM
It's not a year of Live in the bundle. It's only a month, 70 dollar value.
---
"Kidnapping is wrong! I'll be careful not to kidnap anyone."
GT: ToxicTurt1e
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/24/2014 3:56:15 PM
people who bought the xbox one when it came out knew deals like this would occur. For those few that actually didn't then they deserve to lose even more money for being so stupid
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5krystylaPosted 2/24/2014 3:59:12 PM
It's just 2 leaflets w/ digital codes that's being included they are probably shipping them to retailers to include them.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#6speedfisterPosted 2/24/2014 4:39:43 PM
I'm glad Microsoft is offering such a great deal.
#7lunaticcorePosted 2/24/2014 5:32:19 PM
krystyla posted...
It's just 2 leaflets w/ digital codes that's being included they are probably shipping them to retailers to include them.

Well the box isn't the green box either. These are certainly Xboxes they have to ship to the retailers with the new packaging and inserts.
#8AzaneAzerPosted 2/24/2014 5:34:05 PM
Everything you've ever bought will be cheaper at some point, or have more deals included.
Welcome to life.
#9LooksLikeRainPosted 2/24/2014 5:36:26 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Everything you've ever bought will be cheaper at some point, or have more deals included.
Welcome to life.

This. It happens with EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. How is this a thing?
---
Is that a W shirt?
#10lunaticcorePosted 2/24/2014 5:38:47 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Welcome to life.

This. It happens with EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. How is this a thing?

Well you got the gloating Playstation Fanboy Trolls and then typical entitlement generation kiddies that want to be rewarded for everything.