What console are you buying Titanfall for?

#11Bryant187Posted 2/24/2014 9:29:16 PM
Xbox One
I would've gotten it for PC, but that's mainly used for MMO's and Emulators.
---
GT - Rizriel
#12towlie_420Posted 2/24/2014 11:17:40 PM(edited)
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
AstralFear posted...
Xbox One. I want to play the game Respawn made not the handed down version by Bluepoint Games. I would've bought a PC for it, but I have a hard time playing games in PC.

you knock it yet you haven't seen anything from it so far.

What he said is true though. I plan on getting it for the X1 and 360(hopefully), but is is a major concern that we have seen NOTHING. Not a screenshot, Info leak, nothing at all. Since the 360 has by far the largest active install base, could it be possible that they hope to boost 360 pre-orders by showing only the X1 and PC versions, while the 360 version is well... crap. While MS is definitely trying to sell more X1s 360 is still there big money maker.
---
Edit-Just realized I kinda sound like the crazy hair guy from Ancient Aliens,LoL.
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#13flame030191Posted 2/24/2014 11:24:29 PM
X1 simply because I'm buying the bundle.

Idk if I'll play it much, though. The beta didn't impress me and I already have Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 for my MP fix as well as other games in my backlog to finish up. If I didn't WANT to like it so much, I'd probably just sell the code on Craigslist, but I doubt I'll do that in an attempt to gain some sort of enjoyment factor out of it.
---
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD
#14MoonlightJustPosted 2/24/2014 11:25:43 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Xbox one because I'm not a scrub that be like
"well itz on the 360 and dose graphics prob barley be different who cuures if itz made by different companies me iz poor and make up excuses to not getz the superior platform"
And yes there is pc, where they are technically the "superior" platform but thats besides the point.

Oh, look. It's that ass that inevitably calls people "poor" because they don't own Xbox One.

My dearest apologies. I can tell I have not only hurt you on a personal level, but on a level that is un-explainable in human words. Listen, give me a call and we can talk things through brother.

Okay I know you're trolling, but that was actually funny. Bravo.

On topic, eh. Titanfall just hasn't done anything for me. I have a PC that can run it and a 360, but it's just not singing to me. I do know a good deal of people who are interested in it, tho'.
#15lunaticcorePosted 2/24/2014 11:25:57 PM
Console gamer here, and 8 years of Xbox 360 was a tad too long so I was ready for my new console ASAP. Xbox One version all day.