Best and worst gaming sites

#21Blood_ViolencePosted 2/25/2014 12:42:39 PM
snakes_codec posted...
IGN Are by far the worst any site that employs idiots who think you cant tell the difference between 1080p and 720p on a screen smaller than 50" clearly knows nothing about gaming

For the win.

IGN is the absolute worst. They employ incompetent reviewers who are horrible writers. And their opinions are for sale. I haven't bothered with that site in years.

Joystiq and GameTrailers are my favorites.
#22shinie_aPosted 2/27/2014 3:05:10 PM
I'm surprised no one's mentioned NeoGaf yet. It seems to be both hated and loved by people, more than any other sight i've seen. I personally love it, they're not afraid to ban any trolls or virals (they're pretty interesting reads too). As for worst, I would have to say Kotaku. Although I haven't actually been to the forums, I hate how they choose to title their articles, I know that's the whole point of gaming sites (to draw clicks), but sometimes they downright lie or purposefully try to instigate fights
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErWVpxkdX_o
#23JonnyBigBossPosted 2/27/2014 6:59:42 PM
shinie_a posted...
I'm surprised no one's mentioned NeoGaf yet. It seems to be both hated and loved by people, more than any other sight i've seen. I personally love it, they're not afraid to ban any trolls or virals (they're pretty interesting reads too). As for worst, I would have to say Kotaku. Although I haven't actually been to the forums, I hate how they choose to title their articles, I know that's the whole point of gaming sites (to draw clicks), but sometimes they downright lie or purposefully try to instigate fights

I've been banned twice for things that werent remotely close to trolling or hate.

NeoGAF is a place run by self righteous and biased jerks.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss