Twitch app arriving just in time for Titanfall!!

#21bessy67Posted 2/25/2014 4:48:03 PM
mokmuud posted...
I don't want random people that are watching my stream to try and join my party. That's going to be annoying.

You have to invite them.

As an added bonus, broadcasters can invite friends into a private party from the chat stream, allowing them to voice chat outside of the broadcast.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-twitch-broadcasting
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#22RockguyKevPosted 2/26/2014 7:15:50 AM
I spend at least 50% of my time on One on Twitch already so this is great news for me. Twitch Plays Pokemon averages over 50,000 viewers at a time, that's insane. Making the best Twitch Machine is a pretty dang good idea.

I do love that since the news is somewhat positive for MS it gets buried and ignored. Really makes the intent of most posters on this board very clear.
#23ShuraYukihimePosted 2/26/2014 7:27:30 AM
RockguyKev posted...
I spend at least 50% of my time on One on Twitch already so this is great news for me. Twitch Plays Pokemon averages over 50,000 viewers at a time, that's insane. Making the best Twitch Machine is a pretty dang good idea.

I do love that since the news is somewhat positive for MS it gets buried and ignored. Really makes the intent of most posters on this board very clear.

You mean a PC?

It's not that the news gets buried because of some hidden agenda. It's that it gets buried because it's not important to the average gamer. The average gamer being the target audience for this and any console right?

It's not big news because streaming direct from a console is vastly inferior to doing it "proper". It's not big news because a great majority of people don't have good enough internet to support a stream with all the other nonsense they have on their network.

It's not big news though because it doesn't exist yet so no one can see how functional it is. If it's on par with the PS4 streaming then no one will care as thats quality is plain terrible.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#24RockguyKevPosted 2/26/2014 5:00:45 PM
As a client it is already far beyond what the PS4 does. It is buried for the exact reasons I mentioned, it is good news on a board full of people who only want to troll.
#25Bladez_89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 5:09:53 PM
RockguyKev posted...
As a client it is already far beyond what the PS4 does. It is buried for the exact reasons I mentioned, it is good news on a board full of people who only want to troll.

Sadly this is the case mate.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#26mokmuudPosted 2/26/2014 5:19:56 PM
bessy67 posted...
mokmuud posted...
I don't want random people that are watching my stream to try and join my party. That's going to be annoying.

You have to invite them.

As an added bonus, broadcasters can invite friends into a private party from the chat stream, allowing them to voice chat outside of the broadcast.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-twitch-broadcasting

That's not what the article says. It say join the broadcasters party.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539