Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted
1 year ago#1
http://www.psu.com/a022599/Metal-Gear-Solid-5-PS4-and-Xbox-One-retail-price-adjusted

Still too much for me but great news for anyone getting it at launch. Keep in mind this hasn't applied to North America yet.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
(edited by That_Damn_Kid)
1 year ago#2
It is still a 2 hour base game though right? It should be a $15-20 digital only download.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
1 year ago#3
Actually it has applied to NA, as you would have noted had you read the story.
1 year ago#4
Jedi454 posted...
It is still a 2 hour base game though right? It should be a $15-20 digital only download.

It should take longer for casual like you.
1 year ago#5
Cool I'll have $15 Gift Certificate to use with my Best Buy Gamers Club, going to be like what, $10?
---
GT:SwiftXZ
1 year ago#6
Jedi454 posted...

What does it matter if it's digital or retail? That makes no sense to even care about that. $29.99 isn't bad at all and I'll buy it once I play the other games I've only play MGS1.
---
PSN: method114
1 year ago#7
$30.00 retail and $20.00 digital sounds much better. Still kinda pricey so I will wait for what people think when they play it.
---
http://backloggery.com/chasealan
1 year ago#8
When I first read this, I thought for sure they were dropping the price only on the XBOX ONE version to reflect the actual product. I still think if Microsoft would charge $50 for new games instead of $60 it could work as a budget console. Here's what I'm talking about.

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#9
So is the dev suffering Xbone syndrome? Realizes no one wants his terrible game so he drops the price before it releases to roll in as much $$$ as possible before everyone realizes it's terrible. I see what you did there little Japanese man.
1 year ago#10
fresp142 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

It should take longer for casual like you.

Seriously, what's so bad about being a casual gamer? Do casual gamers have less fun or something?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5 PS4 and Xbox One retail price adjusted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived