So I finally bought my own xbox one yesterday

#11jumbocatPosted 2/25/2014 7:49:43 PM
Yeah that was pretty cool. I would've liked it to be a bit shorter actually but given the importance of the fight to the story I can see why they went all out
---
ED
AC
#12Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 7:50:19 PM
Dude I want a gaming PC soo bad to play stuff like rust and dayz and arma, but I love my 3ds Im in the army reserves so on drill weekend monster hunters my best friend
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#13killtacular30Posted 2/25/2014 8:03:39 PM
My nephew has a Xbox One and he was playing Call of Duty Ghost the other day when I was at his house, but to me graphic wise the game wasn't that great, but am not sure if that is the game or hardware?
#14Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 8:10:04 PM
Its the game, that game looks almost exactly the same as last gen no matter where you play it. Try battlefield or 2k instead. PS I actually like call of duty just graphically they really didnt even try
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#15ILikeGamesManPosted 2/25/2014 8:15:34 PM
killtacular30 posted...
My nephew has a Xbox One and he was playing Call of Duty Ghost the other day when I was at his house, but to me graphic wise the game wasn't that great, but am not sure if that is the game or hardware?

COD Ghosts is not really all that impressive looking on anything. If you want to see a good looking game on the X1, check out Ryse.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Sur6PX3.jpg
Best thread ever. Current number of Laylow12 alt accounts = 5
#16Team_NinjaPosted 2/25/2014 8:32:43 PM
Part of it is just the novelty rubbing off right now. It'll wear off soon.
#17killtacular30Posted 2/25/2014 8:33:31 PM
Just being this is next gens, I thought the game would had been better...
#18gojin84Posted 2/25/2014 8:54:41 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
Part of it is just the novelty rubbing off right now. It'll wear off soon.

I've been enjoying the XOnes features for four months. When will it "wear off" for me? Should I be worried that I'm having a blast?
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#19Bac0n01Posted 2/25/2014 8:58:47 PM
curtland posted...
I own both and both are really good gaming machines.

PS4 very well might be the top system overall in terms of power and where most of my third party games are going. But it doesn't have the "next gen" wow factor out of the box that X1 does.

Really, both are great though. I'll never understand the pathetic fanboy wars these systems cause. Just get one or the other or both and enjoy them.

Amen.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#20MicropolisPosted 2/25/2014 9:30:49 PM
Riverraider98 posted...
It has really been a game changing experience. I mean if you just read stuff on the internet you'd think this console was trash and the games pixellated messes. They are not I've played battlefield, nba 2k, KI, and dead rising and the are all beautiful. The real beef of this console is the ability to have soo much going on really quickly and most times simultaneously. the kinect is awesome and I am surprised at how well voice commands work, the gestures do suck and the party system needs work and simplification, but I am wowwed by the most futuristic piece of tech as a package in my home.
Id gladly trade a couple of better looking textures on the Ps4 for the kinects functionality and its utility anyday these games cold def not be done last gen Im just sad have to leave it behind when I go on these orders for fifteen days :(

Yes gestures need work. I only use them when standing directly in front and close to the Kinect.