Like the one hit wonder Natalie Imbruglia, I'm Torn.

#1LooksLikeRainPosted 2/25/2014 8:54:06 AM
I'm still not sure if I want to go all digital or not. I love trading in games for new ones, but most of the time it doesn't seem worth the pennies I get back. However, every now and then, Gamestop has nice deals on trade-ins. I really want to get the most out of seamless switching between games.

What do you guys think? Are any of you all digital?
---
Is that a W shirt?
#2SixStringHeroPosted 2/25/2014 8:57:58 AM
I'm all out faith, this is how I feel.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#3Laylow12Posted 2/25/2014 8:58:46 AM
Is it that hard to insert a disc into the machine? Even if you only get half back you should go physical.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4120x45Posted 2/25/2014 8:59:34 AM
I'd like to go for all digital but I really enjoy having the physical copy to add to my library. Even though it is a hassle to keep switching discs whenever my friends want to play a different game. But that's just me being lazy.
#5Orange_ApplesPosted 2/25/2014 9:15:44 AM
And now people start to see that the original dream of xb1 was more ideal.

was it perfect? No. There were many things that could have been fixed. But you would have been able to buy physical and not worry about changing disks.
#6LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 9:50:53 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Is it that hard to insert a disc into the machine? Even if you only get half back you should go physical.

Actually, not that you'd know, but it really is that hard for me.

I am extremely lazy outside of my job. I'm the kind of guy who will throw things at the lightswitch because I don't feel like getting up to turn it off like a normal human being.
---
Is that a W shirt?
#7bessy67Posted 2/25/2014 9:54:29 AM
I think it will depend on the game for me. If it's a game that I think I'll be playing for a long time I'll probably go digital, but for games that are mostly single-player I'll probably end up going mostly physical so I can trade them in when I'm done.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8rmc52482Posted 2/25/2014 10:03:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9TRFSEMDNA

That is all
---
Not changing til Crystalis gets a remake. Started 10/28/11 til ???
http://www.trueachievements.com/register.aspx?rgamerid=115822
#9langystarPosted 2/25/2014 10:57:24 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Actually, not that you'd know, but it really is that hard for me.

I am extremely lazy outside of my job. I'm the kind of guy who will throw things at the lightswitch because I don't feel like getting up to turn it off like a normal human being.

Well digital download sounds perfect for you
---
Blue Falcon Actual, Jimmy Amos
#10KID VIDPosted 2/25/2014 10:59:34 AM
Topic Title = 8/10

Will read again.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD