Which screenshot is which console?

#61Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/25/2014 10:02:35 PM
a687947 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/DUeO4oT.jpg

none are pc

That's not the correct way to compare photos, at most the image is 2720x1536, divided by 4 = 680x386, so they share the pixel density of less than 480P per section for each platform

What happens is, it's basically downsampling, taking a larger resolution and smashing into something smaller, it's basically AA, etc, etc. So you can't really see any difference because this type of method removes any real noticeable differences.

Otherwords, all 4 of those shots are now less than 480P per section, all detail has been hit with diminishing returns, whoever made that is a fool
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#62KillerC15122Posted 2/26/2014 1:12:12 AM(edited)
Amazing he posted the results and yet people are still posting what they believe to be the results because they don't take time to read just argue about what system is better. Good show though. I enjoy seeing one fanboy try to sway another fanboy into what is this and that, then it's eventually off the main topic of what the poster posted in the 1st place.
#63a687947(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 10:26:29 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
a687947 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/DUeO4oT.jpg

none are pc

That's not the correct way to compare photos, at most the image is 2720x1536, divided by 4 = 680x386, so they share the pixel density of less than 480P per section for each platform

What happens is, it's basically downsampling, taking a larger resolution and smashing into something smaller, it's basically AA, etc, etc. So you can't really see any difference because this type of method removes any real noticeable differences.

Otherwords, all 4 of those shots are now less than 480P per section, all detail has been hit with diminishing returns, whoever made that is a fool

you're just upset that you couldn't tell the difference between the ps4 and Xbox one versions and/or you're just childish, also each picture is 1360x768, if you don't know how resolution works you probably shouldn't say anything...
#64ShuraYukihimePosted 2/26/2014 10:21:46 AM
It doesn't matter, I want the top left as it seems to be the only one with subtitles.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#65schmarkenheimerPosted 2/26/2014 11:24:25 AM
X1 top left PS4 bottom right.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#66casper316Posted 2/26/2014 11:45:24 AM
Sedated posted...
They're called paragraphs - you should really try them some time.

If you don't see the irony in calling the PC a money racket while continuing to support a series like COD.....well, I really don't know what to tell you.

I call myself a gamer. I also refuse to support greedy companies who want nothing more than to milk my wallet while pumping out sequels that somehow manage to be objectively worse than their predecessors.

Beyond that, it's your money, you can do whatever you like with it. The fact still remains that I don't take you seriously as a result of your purchase choices.

that is strictly all your opinion. the fact is the CoD series is the top selling FPS series on the market today even outselling the Battlefield series, so apparently they must not be to bad of games then. my purchases have a lot more merit then yours will ever have. you want to keep pumping money into the **** that is the PC gaming market go right ahead but I will never and I mean never give nVidia, AMD, Intel, or Creative another time of my hard earned money unless I absolutely have to again. my PCs are for a few games my music, I have a media streaming server, a file back up server, another PC for the family to use, and 2 laptops running off my home network as well as 3 xbox 360s and my xbox one. I don't have to ask mommy and daddy for my money like you do kid and once you get out on your own and you see just how much money you waste on that **** PC you'll come to the same conclusion I did a long time ago. consoles are cheaper and way less of a hassle to game on. you might not think I'm right now, but one day you'll understand the things I say.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#67Juzten76Posted 2/26/2014 11:58:58 AM
I love jumping to the end of these threads and seeing what the topic has mutated into. It starts out "What's your favorite RPG?" and then 11 pages in people are arguing over the design of the Master Chief's armor in Halo 4.