Would you pay for an app that allowed your xbone to run 360 games?

#21RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/1/2014 6:49:44 PM
I'm missing my James Bond games.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
kcypher2000 said it best
#22SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/1/2014 7:10:10 PM
No . I bought a new S- model 360 last year. When I want to play 360 games ; I will play Xbox 360.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#23BTM4444Posted 3/1/2014 7:19:13 PM
MotionMan25 posted...
I dont think you can be signed into xbox live at the same time on both though, I normally get signed out on my 360 after a few mins (could be my internet), but dosent effect single player games

You can be signed into both at the same time.

Most of my friends havent upgraded to the one yet so ill usually be in a party with them on 360 talking while I'm playing my xbox one.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#24PutHaggarInSFPosted 3/1/2014 8:04:11 PM
Yup
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#25DarkReign2022Posted 3/1/2014 8:38:38 PM
MotionMan25 posted...
ripleyr1 posted...
MotionMan25 posted...
plug your 360 into the hdmi in. then you can play 360 games by saying "xbox, watch tv"

no imput delay either.

Does this actually work?

yeah it does, currently playing though the witcher 2 this way while I wait for Titanfall. works flawless.

Same here. Jumping between Fable Anniversary and Thief at the moment. The cool thing about running the 360 through the Xbox One is that you can still access all of your XB1 content. Voice commands still work, snapping apps still functions, and you can even still receive messages on your Xbox One (although it's kind of obnoxious when you get a message from a friend because it pops up in the XB1 and the 360 feed if you're on the same gamertag. The only other downside is you can't use the XB1 controller to play the 360, but that's really not a surprise since you are still playing through the console directly.