Titanfall pre order numbers this week are in. (wow)

#41benjimainPosted 2/25/2014 8:07:30 PM
lunaticcore posted...
LOL at the trolls trying so hard to act like the game isn't going to sell like crazy cakes.

Just going to look stupid when the game comes out. Thankfully we will be too busy playing it to gloat.

Lol and what would you have to gloat about? Being last place in sales?
#42Bigdaddy422Posted 2/25/2014 8:14:06 PM
I'm buying mine digitally.

Last generation I was a sole Physical owner. Now I decided to buy certain games digital, ones I know I'll always play.

Titanfall will be bought and downloading at 3 am March 11. The beta was amazing. I know a few people buying an XOne for the game, including my cousin.
#43GrimMTrixXPosted 2/25/2014 11:11:16 PM
Played the beta. Got bored after 5 matches. I see why people DO enjoy it though, just wasn't for me.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)
#44InjusticeRebornPosted 2/25/2014 11:28:48 PM(edited)
benjimain posted...
Not that great. I expected higher.

LMFAO!

"Japan PS4 launch says moshi-moshi."

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So out of the 2 million people to play the beta, only 41,000 decided to preorder?

Guess the beta didn't leave a lot of solid impressions

I bet it's the same with most beta phase games. I bet BF3/BF4 saw more beta users than pre-order or final sales numbers.

But yeah, you keep at it. <3
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#45hak145Posted 2/25/2014 11:30:11 PM
why do i see ILikeGamesMan in EVERY SINGLE Titanfall thread? Is he that insecure about titanfall that he always has to be defending it? His name should be ILikeTitanfallMan.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#46120N7Posted 2/26/2014 12:10:34 AM
Day One digital for me. After playing the beta, I knew it was one to keep. Can't wait.

Preorders don't take into account the guaranteed digital sales (or people buying the bundle). The game will do very well.
#47necro00Posted 2/26/2014 12:42:19 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So out of the 2 million people to play the beta, only 41,000 decided to preorder?

loved the beta and picking it up first day. Why pre order? Makes no sense making 2 trips to the store.
#48Bladez_89Posted 2/26/2014 12:46:22 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Xeeh... Why are you so sore about this game?

Like you said in your own thread, pre orders aren't sales. Contradict yourself much?

A lot of people will be going digital and if they're like me don't pre order and just go buy it day one.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#49quickposterPosted 2/26/2014 12:51:47 AM
The way MS/EA keep yapping about Titanfall as the second coming. Lets be real. Pre-orders for a game they keep banging their drums about are TERRIBLE! It will flop and its obvious. EA and MS were hoping because the people behind it made MW this could be the CoD killer and it isn't even sniffing Killzone levels. And its multiplat!

Both sides were obviously expecting an awful lot more but they won't admit it. Funnily enough, had this been released universally (as should a new IP they hype this much) it could have beaten Battlefield. But the way they have approached this they could have damaged the franchise altogether.

I have to wonder what will happen to this when Titanfall 2 happens.
#50necro00Posted 2/26/2014 1:03:34 AM
quickposter posted...
The way MS/EA keep yapping about Titanfall as the second coming. Lets be real. Pre-orders for a game they keep banging their drums about are TERRIBLE! It will flop and its obvious. EA and MS were hoping because the people behind it made MW this could be the CoD killer and it isn't even sniffing Killzone levels. And its multiplat!

Both sides were obviously expecting an awful lot more but they won't admit it. Funnily enough, had this been released universally (as should a new IP they hype this much) it could have beaten Battlefield. But the way they have approached this they could have damaged the franchise altogether.

I have to wonder what will happen to this when Titanfall 2 happens.

lol @.flop.