Really mad with the Xbox One right now...

#1NinjaGuerraPosted 2/25/2014 7:11:22 PM(edited)
My kinect went completely dead for some reason! It wouldn't pick up ANY voice commands!

The light was on and it said it was connected and everything.

I had to shut it off, pull the power cord, pull the kinect cord, replug the kinect, replug the power cord, and turn it back on.

It then showed that the kinect was not connected, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS.

Then after a few more minutes the Kinect was finally recognized and it works for now >_>

Such bull****
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#2Foreman22Posted 2/25/2014 7:38:28 PM
Such bull**** of a topic......Fixed.
#3NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 7:43:51 PM
Foreman22 posted...
Such bull**** of a topic......Fixed.

Because I have nothing better to do, sure.

Now they sent me that message to preview Xbox One updates, so I go install the app and launch it, and its been stuck on a loading screen for the past 30 minutes...
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#4Foreman22Posted 2/26/2014 6:27:30 AM
LoL! Honestly you need to have some level of "understanding" to own and run a next gen console. X1 requires some level of intelligence. Maybe this is why the PS4 is doing well. It"s the pretty, shiny dumb down console IMO.
#5Straight_CatPosted 2/26/2014 6:31:35 AM
Ya, you really need a phD to work the one
#6L96A1BOSSPosted 2/26/2014 6:32:06 AM
Foreman22 posted...
LoL! Honestly you need to have some level of "understanding" to own and run a next gen console. X1 requires some level of intelligence. Maybe this is why the PS4 is doing well. It"s the pretty, shiny dumb down console IMO.

Downplaying the PS4 because it doing well I see. Know what els? The grass outside is also green try and downplay that.
#7FinzFan4lifePosted 2/26/2014 6:48:57 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Foreman22 posted...

Downplaying the PS4 because it doing well I see. Know what els? The grass outside is also green try and downplay that.

This actually depends on your location.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#8L96A1BOSSPosted 2/26/2014 6:51:44 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Foreman22 posted...

This actually depends on your location.

Good old xbox fans respond they try and put a spin on anytime even when it doesn't even matter.
#9AkumaOutsiderPosted 2/26/2014 6:55:11 AM
Foreman22 posted...

Such bull**** of a post.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 2/26/2014 8:03:15 AM
Foreman22 posted...

It wobbles too.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita