just once I would like to go a solid week with the tv app working

#1Rod1984Posted 2/25/2014 8:37:09 PM
once a week the freaking tv app is either a white screen or black screen, sometimes power cycling my xbox works, but a for sure way to make it work is simply to unplug my cable box and reconnect, i cant do that right now since its recording my shows, just starting to get ridiculous..
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#2xXHighBoostXxPosted 2/25/2014 9:19:46 PM
Lol, I unplugged mine long ago. Its just not worth the trouble. Also unplugged the kinect cause that pos not only wont listen to me but also cant see me when im sitting on my couch and also thinks im waving my hands around in the middle of just about any game.

I do use it more than my ps4 though.
#3CapwnDPosted 2/25/2014 9:23:35 PM
Rod1984 posted...
once a week the freaking tv app is either a white screen or black screen, sometimes power cycling my xbox works, but a for sure way to make it work is simply to unplug my cable box and reconnect, i cant do that right now since its recording my shows, just starting to get ridiculous..

Sounds like HDCP issues. Are you using any splitters or any thing?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#4Rod1984(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 9:28:33 PM
nope and my cable box ran perfectly before this, it fixed itself just now, the screen flashed and said it lost my signal then picked it up seconds later
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#5xXHighBoostXxPosted 2/25/2014 9:45:46 PM
Rod1984 posted...
nope and my cable box ran perfectly before this, it fixed itself just now, the screen flashed and said it lost my signal then picked it up seconds later

I had issues like that with my 7.1 surround audio and video dropping out.

Turned out the crappy hdmi cable supplied by microsoft was the problem. Swapped it out and no problems with signal dropout since.