Your reaction if MS releases new models that are a little more powerful?

#1XDroneCrusherXPosted 2/25/2014 8:44:23 PM
Would you feel like a sucker for buying the first revision?

How would you feel if Microsoft kept upgrading the Xbone through revisions over the years?

Would you buy a new system after every revision?

What would you think if "insert game here" requires revision 2 or higher to play, when you're stuck with the first?

I personally wouldn't put it past MS to do something like this. And if it happens, don't say I didn't tell you so.
#2Team_NinjaPosted 2/25/2014 8:52:38 PM
This is impossible and against the law. Specs are final. Developers can't be developing xbox one games with 2 different specs. You change the console size, look, even remove the blu-ray, but specs are final.
#3georgewduff1Posted 2/25/2014 8:57:40 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
This is impossible and against the law. Specs are final. Developers can't be developing xbox one games with 2 different specs. You change the console size, look, even remove the blu-ray, but specs are final.

Thats true and false...

First 360 have memory card,HDMI and no Hard drive...
Remember ...Now its no more memory card, HDMI only and HDD needed...
And the CPU_GPU have "upgrade" in terms of production...They were made in much smaller and cooler chip.

So time gonna upgrade the XboxOne too...Sure spec are final...but hardware not....
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: Major W Duff
#4AftCometPosted 2/25/2014 8:58:30 PM
Team_Ninja posted...

LOL how is that possibly against the law???

It would be terrible consumer relations but definitely not against the law.
---
PC: 3570K @ 4.6GHz | GTX 560 Ti @ 935/2125 | EVGA Z77 FTW | 8GB DDR3 | 180GB Intel 330 SSD
PS4 | PS3 | X360 | 3DS XL | Vita | iOS | Android
#5PannerPosted 2/25/2014 8:58:44 PM
No because thats never going to happen.
Yeah sure the Xbox One will get revisions on the hardware but not to the effect where it will make it stronger.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
#6Kovalchuk_Posted 2/25/2014 8:58:46 PM
This post gave me cancer.
---
3754-7115-0719
#7loafy013Posted 2/25/2014 8:58:59 PM
I don't see how it would be against the law. Just start putting out Xbone.one, Xbone.two and so on. Apple does it all the time. I don't how many times I saw what looked like an interesting app but my ipod isn't the newest version so it wont' work.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#8archibald3Posted 2/25/2014 9:01:33 PM
XDroneCrusherXPosted 2/25/2014 4:59:24 PMmessage detailquote

Infamous Second Son bundles outselling Titanfall bundles

"Way to go Sony!! Show em whos boss!"

XDroneCrusherX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 5:07:20 PMmessage detailquote

"Xbots will say bu....bu.....but!! No games!! Bu....bu....but!!! Titanfall!

Looks like when its time to show the cards, Sony is winning every hand."

XDroneCrusherX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 5:15:21 PMmessage detailquote

prozac786 posted...

Please repost on X1 boards.

"It already is, and they're already saltier than a margarita on the rocks over it:"

All posted today already by this troll...........
#9ILikeGamesManPosted 2/25/2014 9:05:30 PM(edited)
I hate "your reaction" posts. It seems like the are just here to get people to subconsciously think negatively. Like I am supposed to walk away from this thread like "Wow, why would Microsoft do that to us!?". The problem is, it isn't going to happen. So unfortunately I have no answer to give to your hypothetical non-existent situation. Nice work squeezing in the part about suckers though. Making us seem like suckers in a situation that never happened.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Sur6PX3.jpg
Best thread ever. Current number of Laylow12 alt accounts = 5
#10themystPosted 2/25/2014 9:05:35 PM
georgewduff1 posted...
Team_Ninja posted...

Thats true and false...

First 360 have memory card,HDMI and no Hard drive...
Remember ...Now its no more memory card, HDMI only and HDD needed...
And the CPU_GPU have "upgrade" in terms of production...They were made in much smaller and cooler chip.

So time gonna upgrade the XboxOne too...Sure spec are final...but hardware not....

Wrong, launch X360's had Premium models with 20GB HDDs. But it was a component connection and not HDMI.