Titanfall will be unplayable for days.

#11Neutron15Posted 2/25/2014 9:32:44 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You guys think Azure servers magically make a difference in how stable a game is, it has nothing to do with the servers, has to do with the code of the game. Marketing hype is strong with some of you

because Azure can really make a difference
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/25/2014 9:33:48 PM
Neutron15 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You guys think Azure servers magically make a difference in how stable a game is, it has nothing to do with the servers, has to do with the code of the game. Marketing hype is strong with some of you

Azure is no different than any other server, if the game has funky code, the game is gonna crash no matter what server its on.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13Bac0n01Posted 2/25/2014 9:34:36 PM
I'm so excited for the game I've even considered going to the midnight launch, which would be the first time I've done that. But I won't for exactly that reason.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#14SigalphaPosted 2/25/2014 9:35:35 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Neutron15 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Azure is no different than any other server, if the game has funky code, the game is gonna crash no matter what server its on.

Oh god, don't get them started on fabric layers.
---
I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine.
#15Neutron15Posted 2/25/2014 9:35:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Neutron15 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Azure is simple yet proper
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#16-Oath-Posted 2/25/2014 9:49:59 PM
mike468 posted...
I stopped reading when you cited Battlefield, troll. I've played both Bf3 and BF4 games as well as the betas, and the TitanFall beta. The TitanFall beta ran smoother than both BF betas. I had zero problems with the TitanFall beta or the servers, which both BF betas had server issues apprent in both of them from the beginning and which Dice insisted where fixed leading up to the launch of the game.

I don't see there being major server issues with TitanFall when it launches. There may be some minor hiccups like games like Halo suffered, but not to the horrendous extent that BF 3 & 4 suffered.

What the hell? Why did you call him a troll? What a sad board.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#17scorpio manPosted 2/25/2014 10:29:11 PM
Wow TC sounds like a super elite pro whos really been through tons of launches and has experience to read and tell the future, we should listen to this guy
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#18mike468Posted 2/26/2014 4:48:37 AM(edited)
-Oath- posted...
mike468 posted...
I stopped reading when you cited Battlefield, troll. I've played both Bf3 and BF4 games as well as the betas, and the TitanFall beta. The TitanFall beta ran smoother than both BF betas. I had zero problems with the TitanFall beta or the servers, which both BF betas had server issues apprent in both of them from the beginning and which Dice insisted where fixed leading up to the launch of the game.

I don't see there being major server issues with TitanFall when it launches. There may be some minor hiccups like games like Halo suffered, but not to the horrendous extent that BF 3 & 4 suffered.

What the hell? Why did you call him a troll? What a sad board.

Because from his post it's obvious he hasn't even played the TitanFall beta. The servers went down once, before it was ever open to everyone. I've played it myself and the server problems where none existent. There is no comparison between TitanFall and BF3 or 4. Anyone who played t will admit that.

Henceforth, he is a troll because he doesn't know what he is talking about.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#19lunaticcorePosted 2/26/2014 4:49:56 AM
Meanwhile PvZ didn't have that many hickups today and is fully playable right now. It didn't really take long for them to pull them down and fix them either. Not nearly as bad as past EA launches.
#20Spetsnaz420Posted 2/26/2014 4:52:27 AM
I hope for all gamers sake that they opt for better than servers with 10 tick rate... That is one of the biggest problems with BF4 servers currently
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?