What type of game buyer are you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What type of game buyer are you?
2 years ago#1
What type of game buyer are you? - Results (89 votes)
I buy all retail games new, I don't buy any preowned games.
6.74% (6 votes)
I buy all retail games new, but also buy digital games too.
15.73% (14 votes)
I buy all retail games new, but wait for price drops unless it is a title I want and I don't buy digital games.
5.62% (5 votes)
I buy all retail games new, but wait for price drops unless it is a title I want, but I also buy digital games too.
14.61% (13 votes)
I buy majority of my games retail new, but will pick up a preowned copies if they're cheap enough and don't buy digital.
8.99% (8 votes)
I buy majority of my games retail new, but will pick up a preowned copies if they're cheap enough and I also buy digital
21.35% (19 votes)
I try to buy majority of my games retail new, but will always get preowned or digital if they're cheaper.
4.49% (4 votes)
I buy half of my games preowned because they're cheaper, but will get digital or brand new if it is a title I want.
5.62% (5 votes)
I buy majority of my games preowned because they're cheaper, unless digital/ brand new is cheaper or/ a title I want.
10.11% (9 votes)
Other (digital gamer, majority digital gamer, all preowned, etc)
6.74% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is will be interesting. Every vote here and also post why you picked the option you did.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
2 years ago#2
I chose option four . But on occasion I will buy a used copy of a old game.
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
2 years ago#3
http://gamecola.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/pirate.jpg
2 years ago#4
Not really sure how to answer that I pretty much only buy new unless they no longer make a game and it's ridiculously expensive for a new copy then I'll buy a used one begrudgingly. And I very rarely buy digital unless it's a really good deal or if it's steam.
2 years ago#5
Option 4.

I'm all physical for consoles since those games aren't going anywhere.. I only purchase digital when its not available for retail.

Though I'm all digital when it comes to handheld gaming.
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
2 years ago#6
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
2 years ago#7
If I know I am going to want to play for a looong time I buy retail at launch. If I am unsure I try to get a fresh copy from Gamefly and if I dig it I get to keep a brand new copy for usually around 45 bucks.
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
2 years ago#8
I used to buy all new retail and digital but my savings are used up so I have to change that.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
2 years ago#9
Majority digital, but I do get some retail games and those are split between new and pre-owned, depending on price, content, ease of purchase, etc.
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD
2 years ago#10
I went with "I buy majority of my games retail new, but will pick up a preowned copies if they're cheap enough and don't buy digital" as that was the closest to my purchasing habits. I don't buy digital games if physical copies are available and for certain developers I refuse to purchase their products new so I buy them used to ensure they don't get any of my money like Bethesda.
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What type of game buyer are you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived