"Xbox on"

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
The first time I tried to use this feature, I would place a relatively long pause between "Xbox" and "on" (because of the natural cadence in which I speak).

I've found that simply saying "Xbox on" with no pause works every time.
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
2 years ago#12
Try re-calibrating the voice settings.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
2 years ago#13
Eksbawkson
2 years ago#14
JONlCS posted...
Eksbawkson

Phonically speaking, I don't think that's as clever as you think it is.....at least not in English.
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
2 years ago#15
pjnelson posted...
I created a GamerTag "Xbox Turn Off Yes." The hope was that someone would encounter his Drivatar in Forza and say his name. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until after confirming that it cut off the "es" so he is "Xbox Turn Off Y."

:-(

Did you play dead rising? I recognize that gamertag as someone I played DR3 with. Either that or someone with a similar name
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Forza Motorsport 5, add me for drivatar races
2 years ago#16
I had trouble for awhile with mine, now it works nearly every time on the first try. In fact, I had the same issue where it self like I had to sort of wake it up with a random xbox "" command before it would take it.

Try a full system reset (unplug for 1 min, plug back in) and using a slight pause between the two words. Don't change your inflection on either word. Like I said, it now works almost every time.

Of course, in return, the "Yes" response to Xbox, Turn off stopped working entirely for me which I find really odd. Every other voice command is working a million times better than a month ago but 'yes' literally no longer works at all.
2 years ago#17
RockguyKev posted...
I had trouble for awhile with mine, now it works nearly every time on the first try. In fact, I had the same issue where it self like I had to sort of wake it up with a random xbox "" command before it would take it.

Try a full system reset (unplug for 1 min, plug back in) and using a slight pause between the two words. Don't change your inflection on either word. Like I said, it now works almost every time.

Of course, in return, the "Yes" response to Xbox, Turn off stopped working entirely for me which I find really odd. Every other voice command is working a million times better than a month ago but 'yes' literally no longer works at all.

Yes no longer works for me after the feb update,maybe they removed it so people couldn't turn off your xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived