Ryse feels so under rated

#1xIMcDermottPosted 2/26/2014 8:51:07 AM
I bought the game after reading some reviews and thought "this is gonna suck" but I was actually surprised. It has nice graphics and some good characters, I would at least give it an 8.5
---
I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
#2EternalStutterPosted 2/26/2014 8:52:12 AM
xIMcDermott posted...
I bought the game after reading some reviews and thought "this is gonna suck" but I was actually surprised. It has nice graphics and some good characters, I would at least give it an 8.5

Just pace yourself and play it on a harder difficulty. It'll make it that much better
#3xIMcDermott(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 8:53:37 AM
EternalStutter posted...
xIMcDermott posted...

Just pace yourself and play it on a harder difficulty. It'll make it that much better

Already completed it but I'll likely do another playthrough
---
I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
#4EternalStutterPosted 2/26/2014 8:54:14 AM
xIMcDermott posted...
EternalStutter posted...
xIMcDermott posted...

Already completed it but I'll likely do another playthrough

You HAVE to play it on Legendary. It makes it much more about timing and strategy
#5bessy67Posted 2/26/2014 8:54:24 AM
Yeah, definitely better than the reviews IMO. The arena mode is a lot of fun as well.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 2/26/2014 2:53:35 PM
I'm still playing The Arena mode, I have put more than 6 hours into this game, it's just one of those games you have to play for yourself to make the call yourself, and not some YouTube video.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#7Ironman06Posted 2/26/2014 3:01:36 PM
I hope they come out with a sequel. I feel like a coat of polish could make this game go AAA.
#8JonbazookabozPosted 2/26/2014 3:02:35 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I'm still playing The Arena mode, I have put more than 6 hours into this game, it's just one of those games you have to play for yourself to make the call yourself, and not some YouTube video.

Imho there is more gameplay and skill involved just watching the youtube video
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#9TBONE_OGPosted 2/26/2014 3:14:09 PM
I just bought the season pass yesterday since I like this game so much.

Already got 1000/1000gs like a nerd and hope they come out with more achievements/challenges.
---
Always O.G.
#10ZAKDUDEPosted 2/26/2014 3:49:52 PM
The only issue I really had with the game was how there were only like 5 different enemy models. I seriously killed the same guy over and over again.