I got a Wii U, PS4 , Gaming PC. Why should I get a Xbox One?

#31GeistPosted 2/27/2014 9:49:09 AM
Because with all that you are still bored enough to be here talking about the XB1...
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#32CapwnDPosted 2/27/2014 9:54:31 AM
ha ha! Great points!
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#33BryanPS360Posted 2/27/2014 9:56:32 AM
jaymart_2k posted...
Well?

Gotta catch 'em all?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#34SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/27/2014 1:14:49 PM(edited)
Xechs posted...
Just wait until there are a few games you must play, I'm waiting till at least halo since my buddies like that game I'll probably get one to play along.

RS_YELARAKA posted...
How do people have time for even 3 gaming options?

Go workout or run a mile.

You don't necessarily have to play everything or more games, It just means you get to play what you want. I rather play what I want then slog through games I have mild interest in just to have something to play.

Exactly this. If I am in the mood for a game I have on PC ; I play it. If its an Xbox game ; I play that. Its about options for me . This way I am not stockpiling on random games spending the equivalent of the cost of a new console .

I buy the best games for each system and I get better quality and longevity.

And I still have time for a three mile run, exercise and sparring sessions at the boxing club.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#35Juzten76Posted 2/27/2014 1:15:47 PM
The easy answer is because the Xbox One is superior to all 3 of those platforms you listed.
#36regsantotomasPosted 2/27/2014 1:17:12 PM
Get it. Don't get it.

It's not anyone's job to convince you.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#37torres007Posted 2/27/2014 1:18:29 PM
Pulp posted...
Completionist achievement?

That's why I did it. I ended up really liking it
---
Torres man get a sig.