Weekly Hardware Sales ending february 22nd.

#31InjusticeRebornPosted 2/28/2014 9:05:22 AM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
So when it comes to hardware sales VG is a terribad site...
But when it comes to TF preorder numbers it is on point...

Funny because the TF topic regarding pre-order numbers was shot down because they were from VGCharts. I'm seeing the site treated the same both ways.

As was called out in that topic - where are the guys now to pop in and say 'VGCharts bad!'?

Oh right, this topic could be considered pro-PS4 and not pro-Xbox.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#32bob15xPosted 2/28/2014 9:05:00 AM(edited)
GondolinRises posted...
PippyThePooper posted...
bob15x posted...
sjc1279 posted...
448,000 PS4
121,000 3DS
59,000 PS3
56,500 XB1
44,500 Wii U
40,000 Vita
28,000 360
16,000 Wii

PS4 sold 310,000 in japan so 138,000 without japan launching numbers.

was more than 310k. in 24 hours it was 330k+ so much be more than that

Which is not your strong suit?

Math?

Or Facts?

The PS4 launched on Feb 22nd. The sales numbers run through the close of Feb 22nd. The 24 hour time period is the ONLY period of sales which made it into the report.

I often wonder if certain people are purposefully incompetent, or it just comes naturally to them.

You expect lame xbone one trolls to use facts and logic? They will tell any lie they can to reassure themselves. Bob is mega insecure about his console of choice.

my console of choice is the ps4. So you are saying that I am insecure of choosing the ps4?

and how the hell does my post have anything to do with trolling. maybe if you were not so brain dead you wouldn't come to that conclusion.
#33Styrof0amPosted 2/28/2014 9:06:48 AM
Ironman06 posted...
I feel like VG charts is just educated guessing. I have no idea where they get their numbers. That goes for games and consoles.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/629/where-do-vg-chartz-north-american-numbers-come-from/

For software sales, I prefer GFK. Even if it's only UK, it at least indicates trends in the US and Euro markets

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index.jsp
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#34GondolinRisesPosted 2/28/2014 9:08:37 AM
Bob. to quote tupac shakur, you don't gotta lie to kick it. Stop being an xbone one troll.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#35bob15xPosted 2/28/2014 9:15:06 AM
GondolinRises posted...
Bob. to quote tupac shakur, you don't gotta lie to kick it. Stop being an xbone one troll.

if that makes you sleep better at night, you keep believing that. I have said at least 20 times in other threads that the ps4 is my primary console.

maybe you should learn to think for yourself, that is if you are even capable of thinking.

I don't give a crap about the consoles, or either company. Both Sony and MS are a bunch of morons . MS more this gen, Sony more last gen.

I play games, not consoles.

and please explain to me why you ignore all the posts I do trashing the xbox and the decisions MS make? and all the posts where I say good things about sony? is it the broken fanboy filter in your brain?
#36SamcroReaperPosted 2/28/2014 9:18:01 AM
Vgchartz....mwahahahahahahahahahahaaha
#37PippyThePooperPosted 2/28/2014 3:12:48 PM
bob15x posted...
GondolinRises posted...

if that makes you sleep better at night, you keep believing that. I have said at least 20 times in other threads that the ps4 is my primary console.

I have seen you put every conceivable positive spin on all the Xbox One faults for close to three months now. I have never heard you speak of the PS4 in a positive light until now. Are you abandoning a sinking ship, lol?
---
I've always wondered why an adult would accept a non-paying job such as being a moderator. It has become clear to me now that that no adult would. Or has.
#38blitz_0623Posted 2/28/2014 3:17:43 PM
PS4 more sales:
Ponies - take that xbots
Xbots - lolchartz

X1 with more sales
Xbots - take that ponies
Ponies - lolchartz
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#39ssjgohhkuPosted 3/1/2014 6:03:17 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
PS4 more sales:
Ponies - take that xbots
Xbots - lolchartz

X1 with more sales
Xbots - take that ponies
Ponies - lolchartz

Wii U more sales:
*Ponies and Xbots wake up from this nightmare.*
#40RaRitsujunPosted 3/1/2014 6:44:36 AM
-Oath- posted...
Elpollo, are any of the numbers raising red flags to you? They all sound about right. What makes you so skeptical?

You don't believe the PS4 sold that many?

Ouch.

lol
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.