that comparison video of thief from my IGN was really well made

#21CharadeSmithPosted 2/27/2014 5:26:37 AM
da_StoOge posted...
The jaggies will be from running a lower resolution.

Which is why the ps4 version looks best

What do people expect from a site that said that stupidity about 1080p and 50inch screens? Eyes? Nope.
#22Cornbread4lifePosted 2/27/2014 5:28:16 AM
At least the comparison video was well made. If only you could say the same about the game itself...
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#23RaRitsujunPosted 2/27/2014 5:29:43 AM
Apex-Player posted...
da_StoOge posted...

They could also be from the sharpening filter if this comparison was shot before they removed it via a patch.

Figured it was just the resolution causing the thin lines to break and look shaky, thanks.
I don't think IGN would compare without the update that removed the sharpness filter, MS would probably rage if they did.

That being said it's still very distracting. Hopefully developers take a moment to make the lines thicker on xboxone if they can't get the thin lines to be consistent. It's very unappealing seeing that and i'm sure some xboxone users would appreciate consistency.

Indeed.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#24Cornbread4lifePosted 2/27/2014 5:33:56 AM
RaRitsujun posted...
Apex-Player posted...
da_StoOge posted...

They could also be from the sharpening filter if this comparison was shot before they removed it via a patch.

Figured it was just the resolution causing the thin lines to break and look shaky, thanks.
I don't think IGN would compare without the update that removed the sharpness filter, MS would probably rage if they did.

That being said it's still very distracting. Hopefully developers take a moment to make the lines thicker on xboxone if they can't get the thin lines to be consistent. It's very unappealing seeing that and i'm sure some xboxone users would appreciate consistency.

Indeed.

How do you have 152 one word support posts of other people's quoted text? It's been going on for months. You never have an original thought. I'm seriously concerned for your mental health. Is there someone I can call for you? Quote me once for yes, twice for no.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#25KamiKazie44Posted 2/27/2014 5:38:00 AM
You all sound like fanboys for Sony and MS lol.

Just play the damn good and shut up. No one truly cares which version is "better" in the end it all plays the same way.

You fanboys are worse than high school girls lol