Do not play dumb after this - Ignore the title of the video

#1YumeOMiruPosted 2/27/2014 5:54:37 AM
My friend showed me this video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/nwwmdu/the-final-bosman-let-s-admit-the-ps4-is-killing-it

Ignore the video title, is not a troll attempt and is not off-topic. He talks about both the PS4 and the bone.

At first I was like, another dude taking a turn to mount the bone. But it turned out to be quite the interesting video.

Watch it, and your thoughts?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2wnd67167Posted 2/27/2014 5:58:58 AM
Don't bother. The defence force here just likes to plug their ears up and pretend everything is okay. Meanwhile, Sony is running away with it.

You'll see the same sour grapes and cognitive dissonance with folks here calling Second Son "trash" and other nonsense.
#3CharadeSmithPosted 2/27/2014 6:02:03 AM
I'm happy that my platform of choice is "killing it", but why hit these guys on the head? In the end, as long as they get the exclusives they like, and we Sony fans get the exclusives we like, both parties are happy. The PS4 will always reap some benefits that come from being the best-selling platform, sure.. but, again, as long as they get the exclusives they want, that doesn't matter all that much.
#4kennyynnooPosted 2/27/2014 6:11:55 AM
Don't bother watching, its what you've already read here in other posts, that was a waste of 13mins.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#5mistergrownmanPosted 2/27/2014 6:12:29 AM
To be fair, he did call it on the Titanfall bundle.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#6GeistPosted 2/27/2014 6:17:19 AM
wnd67167 posted...
Don't bother. The defence force here just likes to plug their ears up and pretend everything is okay. Meanwhile, Sony is running away with it.

You'll see the same sour grapes and cognitive dissonance with folks here calling Second Son "trash" and other nonsense.

Gee really? You think XB1 fans on the XB1 board might not want to talk about the PS4?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7krystylaPosted 2/27/2014 6:18:56 AM
Already watched it yesterday usually I really like his episodes because they are pretty damn hilarious. This episode was boring though. We have enough people talking about sales figures already and he should stick to being creative and funny.

I was really disappointed when he jumped on this whole Machinima bandwagon a few weeks ago. He even read the agreement and played Lawyer miserably.

Watch his Duel of the Bands episode from a few months ago, Kaz Hirais twitter pic was from that episode for a while.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#8SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2014 6:21:07 AM
wnd67167 posted...

Oh, yes. Only one side of this moronic console war sucks.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#9mike468Posted 2/27/2014 6:27:29 AM
wnd67167 posted...
folks here calling Second Son "trash" and other nonsense.

Because it is. I played the first two games and they're not anything special.

Just wait for reviews and it will probably get similar scores to Killzone, good, but nothing exceptional.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#10kennyynnooPosted 2/27/2014 6:34:51 AM
mike468 posted...
wnd67167 posted...
folks here calling Second Son "trash" and other nonsense.

Because it is. I played the first two games and they're not anything special.

Just wait for reviews and it will probably get similar scores to Killzone, good, but nothing exceptional.

Have to agree, I played the 2nd one, its really nothing special and graphically kind of bland. I hate saints row but with what they did with super powers it makes infamous look even more boring.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30