To People that Don't Care About Sales Number

#1DerekRossPosted 2/27/2014 7:04:40 AM
Why? It is very important especially in the gaming industry. The ignorance of "do you own stock?" or "what do we win?" amazes me. By owning a device with a high install base provide you many benefits.

Look at the Wii U. They are getting abandon by everyone because nobody is buying the console. They are getting swat right now. Similar with the 360 but in Japan. Exclusives is also a thing. A company is not going to likely bet on a dead console with their game. SE bet on the PS3 at first but when the install base of the 360 surpass the PS3, they went multiplat. Online community is better with more people also. A dead community is a bad one.

Please think about this before making dumb comments.

ps Sorry for my bad grammar.
---
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536 IGN:David TSV1409
BW2: 1464 9331 0271
#2AnakeriePosted 2/27/2014 7:07:08 AM
Most bakeries will decorate cakes to suit your tastes, but I have yet to find one that will bake me a cake in the shape of ennui.
---
GT: CrampedSultana
Pawn: Zarianna
#3RawringAirPosted 2/27/2014 7:08:34 AM
cause I have both consoles and the sales are great on both so there is nothing to worry about for me
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#4Kazuya_80Posted 2/27/2014 7:08:43 AM
Well the sales dont really matter as far as games go. X1 has sold better than the 360 did during launch. Many games dont even sell more than a million also.
#5Styrof0amPosted 2/27/2014 7:11:31 AM
I'm not sure if you're pro XB or pro PS4, and it doesn't really matter. In the instance of XB1 vs PS4, they're both selling so well, that at the moment there's no risk of any publisher abandoning either console.

Sure the PS4 is in a commanding lead, but wouldn't it be just as fun to play on, if it had "only" sold 3 million units? Or 1 million for that matter?
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#6BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/27/2014 7:12:27 AM
I bought a console to play games not to play pretend stock market.

Do you check sales figures of everything you buy? I hope my microwave sells more than the one whirlpool makes.

See how dumb that is?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#7Skynet82997Posted 2/27/2014 7:13:25 AM
It's more the fact that trolls use these sales figures as a battering ram to kick the **** out of the XB1 owners on this board on a daily basis.

Those topics are made solely as trolling bait. Everyone who follows the industry knows the numbers - it's the obnoxious joy that PS fans display while constantly needling XB1 owners.

Not to mention, we're not even allowed to enjoy our discussion board - just look at the Thief comparison topic.

Even when XB1 owners express the opinion that Thief looks better to them on the XB1, there's a huge line of furious trolls screaming about how that's not possible - it looks like **** compared to the PS4 version, and if you don't bow down to that opinion, they'll berate you until the end of time.

Can't even have any kind of positive opinions on XB1 games without trolls showing up to flip out about it.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#8Lawboy2Posted 2/27/2014 7:17:11 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
It's more the fact that trolls use these sales figures as a battering ram to kick the **** out of the XB1 owners on this board on a daily basis.

Those topics are made solely as trolling bait. Everyone who follows the industry knows the numbers - it's the obnoxious joy that PS fans display while constantly needling XB1 owners.

Not to mention, we're not even allowed to enjoy our discussion board - just look at the Thief comparison topic.

Even when XB1 owners express the opinion that Thief looks better to them on the XB1, there's a huge line of furious trolls screaming about how that's not possible - it looks like **** compared to the PS4 version, and if you don't bow down to that opinion, they'll berate you until the end of time.

Can't even have any kind of positive opinions on XB1 games without trolls showing up to flip out about it.

no truer words have been spoken...this board has become an outrage...maybe all xbox one owners should move to another board not titled xbox one but I think they still would find us...
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 2/27/2014 7:19:37 AM
Skynet82997 posted...

Reminds me of the PS3 board in the first couple of years.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#10garainePosted 2/27/2014 7:38:20 AM
Skynet82997 posted...

This^ can't have any positive opinions without the pixel police rolling in on you. Just this alone has left a sour taste in my mouth about the ps4. Many of them are probably the same ones that trolled the ps3 board yet they will use it to justify what they are doing now. Bandwagon jumpers..