Selling Xbone and digital games

#1ExtremePSPPosted 2/27/2014 7:23:12 AM
Can the buyer use the digital games if I sell the console? Can I remove my main user and when they create another account they'd actually get to play the digital games on the consoles?

Need money :/
---
So what resolution is real life?? lol. Because that must be damn close.. ChrisLyon239
#2LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 2/27/2014 7:27:36 AM
no the game is gone the digital download is tied to your account the only way this works is

keep your gamertag on xbox then your games stay on you can create other accounts and those accounts can use your games as well

delete your account and the games goes with it
---
GamerTag HantedBlueMoon PSN LoveDragons1985 Love Xbox One and PS4
#3OUberLordPosted 2/27/2014 7:28:16 AM
The games are tied to your gamer tag. As far as I know, selling gamer tags is against the EULA. Thus, you can sell the console, but probably not the games unless they are physical copies.
#4ExtremePSP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 7:31:14 AM
Okay, is it possible to change the email adress of the gamertag? That way, he can have my gamertag. I dont want to give him my official email account :p
---
So what resolution is real life?? lol. Because that must be damn close.. ChrisLyon239
#5OUberLordPosted 2/27/2014 7:37:53 AM
You have to request it through Microsoft. Also there cannot be a gamer tag on the destination email account.
#6ExtremePSP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 7:41:13 AM
OUberLord posted...
You have to request it through Microsoft. Also there cannot be a gamer tag on the destination email account.

yay

thanks
---