More than 200 developers working on id@xbox games

#41swatkiller546Posted 2/27/2014 12:25:43 PM
Only indie game I'm looking forward to is No Man's Sky.
---
FC: 4768-7796-9687
#42MrImpatient35Posted 2/27/2014 12:43:00 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
very good read....a lot of indie games coming for indie lovers...not one myself but may try a few

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-id-xbox-new-developers

What are you doing, you can't go around posting positive MS news smh.

lol If it's positive, then the source is obviously questionable.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#43slyman19Posted 2/27/2014 1:04:54 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
cheezedadada posted...
So many people in this thread lumping everyone together. It blows my mind still that you guys don't realize more than one person posts here. I hate how one person's opinion somehow becomes the opinion of EVERYONE on the board.

Then again, grouping an entire group of people together to make a shoddy point is the norm around here. People just manipulate the situation to get their point across and totally disregard the fact that what they are doing is wrong.

Keep it up.

90% of the board is good enough to say the board.
Majority rules, in life and gaming usually.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Are you still in high school or something? In the real world "majority rules" rarely exists.
#44IzraeilPosted 2/27/2014 1:38:35 PM
Good News indeed, XB1 is the 2nd most popular console with developers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_t94Kijjnc
#45InjusticeRebornPosted 2/28/2014 5:06:44 AM
AkumaOutsider posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
hak145 posted...
This seems kinda hypocritical considering xbots were bashing the ps4 for relying on indies as good games.

I think it was more PS4 owners relying on indies to pad their numbers for the "we've got more games than you!" lists and the like.

How is it padding? Indie is a game. Simple.

I didn't say an indie game isn't a game. ;)

My point was meant to be, as some sort of one up on the other side, Xbox fans were like "we've got more games", and PlayStation fans were like "nah, we've got these..." to which Xbox fans were "lol indies".

I think it started because Xbox fans had the claim of more exclusives.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#46SparkItUpPosted 2/28/2014 5:20:54 AM(edited)
WartPig_ posted...
BSerenity posted...
Indies don't matter. Amirite?! >_>

yeah lol

months ago on this board

"indies are trash, keep that crap on the ps3.5. xbox is the future"

today

"yay indies, MS loves us"

stay hypicritical gamefaqs

exactly this ^...

Last gen PS3 fanboys scorned Xbox fanboys because the 360 relied heavily on XBLA, this gen PS4 fanboys embraced indies while Xbox fanboys scorned them...and to come full circle..now Xbox fanboys are embracing indies again now that they are getting some...should PS4 get less indies down the road, I'm sure the PS4 fanboys will scorn them once again.

Stay classy G'faqs.

I didn't like them when I was on the 360 (although admittedly there were a few gems) and I don't like them now that I have a PS4. One thing I have to say that those on Xbox do have good down the road coming is the sequel to State of Decay. Great game & development team and they just signed exclusive rights with Microsoft not to long ago for a sequel (although it will be on PC)...definitely is a shame that Sony passed over on them last gen.
InjusticeReborn posted...
hak145 posted...
This seems kinda hypocritical considering xbots were bashing the ps4 for relying on indies as good games.

I think it was more PS4 owners relying on indies to pad their numbers for the "we've got more games than you!" lists and the like.

thing is, last gen they were used by xbox fanboys last gen to pad the numbers in favor of the 360...Both sides are guilty however of the same practices really (claiming something is or isn't a game just to suit their agenda ridden numbers).
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#47kcypher2000Posted 2/28/2014 7:11:54 AM
BSerenity posted...
Indies don't matter. Amirite?! >_>

Well they didnt matter when the 360 had over 3000 indies and arcade titles last gen. So ask the people who flip flop on everything just so sony can save face.

So either indies count and the 360 killed the ps3 in games or they dont count and ps4 has no games.

Personally i dont count them since most indies
Suck and make simple past gen games. So good indies are an added bonus but dont replace a library of AAA games.