I currently own:

Battlefield 4
COD Ghosts
Rayman Legends
PVZ Garden Warfare
Killer Instinct
Peggle 2
Halo Spartan Assault

I think my favorite game so far has to be AC IV. I'm usually not a fan of AC games but am loving this one

Looking forward to Titanfall, Halo 5, Kingdom Hearts 3, and the next gen WWE game!!
If you want my signature, you have to pay first.
2 years ago#2
I'd say AC IV too. Its the first assassin's creed I played, and I like it.
Special mention to injustice though. I skipped out on it last gen cause I was enjoying other fighters at the time. Then I bought it for the ps4. One of my favorite fighters now.
The best thing about being a schizophrenic is that I don't have to eat lunch alone- DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#3
Bf4 when it runs smooth.
2 years ago#4
On Xbox? I spent more time on Peggle 2 but I think I like DR3 more
In High School I was voted most appropriate.
2 years ago#5
I have
Forza 5

I'd say DR3
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
2 years ago#6
BF4 has taken most of my time..with Forza 5 coming in a far second...
2 years ago#7
MRL3G3ND posted...
BF4 has taken most of my time..with Forza 5 coming in a far second...

Exactly the same with me.
Gamertag: B1ADE5
2 years ago#8
ACIV...but I am just getting into DR3 and having a serious blast with it.

Loved Ryse too.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#9
I would say for me it has been ryse. that is the most underrated game of this whole gen, i think it is set up to be a sick franchise,

however im currently about 60% of the way through tomb raider (did not play it last gen) and wow this game is absolutely amazing! HANDS DOWN best hair ever in a game lol but seriously it could overtake ryse when its all said and done depending on how it ends
GT: Motion Man. - Add me up if you like to blow up robots.... using other robots.
2 years ago#10
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Is that weird?

I think that I really just enjoy the charm of the game and the fact that my son and I can play it together.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your favorite game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived