What is your favorite game so far?

#11EllesarienPosted 2/27/2014 2:15:03 PM
MotionMan25 posted...
I would say for me it has been ryse. that is the most underrated game of this whole gen, i think it is set up to be a sick franchise,

however im currently about 60% of the way through tomb raider (did not play it last gen) and wow this game is absolutely amazing! HANDS DOWN best hair ever in a game lol but seriously it could overtake ryse when its all said and done depending on how it ends

Oh believe me...If I hadn't already played TR on my PC it would have been #1 by a large margin.

It was my personal GOTY last year.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12ComradeRyanPosted 2/27/2014 3:33:46 PM
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#13Rizzman111Posted 3/1/2014 4:14:13 PM
Thief or Dead Rising
---
Revan "JASON!" Not changing this sig till Kotor 3 or ME4 releases 10/8/13
#14psprulz2007Posted 3/1/2014 4:14:46 PM
Forza 5 hands down. Next would be Madden 25. Ryse was a fun little romp but wasn't very satisfying. Dead Rising 3 is complete crap. I cant even force myself to play it, even though I absolutely love zombies. I also own another god awful game called Call of Duty Ghost. If I didn't have this game buying addiction I would of saved myself the $10 I paid to upgrade from the 360 version (which I regretted buying).
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny
#158waystomondayPosted 3/1/2014 4:14:57 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.

---
XBL- EightWays86
#16singhellotakuPosted 3/1/2014 4:16:08 PM
Of the like 3 available? probably Forza, Dead Rising is great, pvzgw is alright, ryse is crap...meh
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#17shads3055Posted 3/4/2014 6:28:44 AM
SteveAustin268x posted...
I currently own:

Battlefield 4
COD Ghosts
Ryse
AC IV
Rayman Legends
PVZ Garden Warfare
Killer Instinct
Peggle 2
Halo Spartan Assault

I think my favorite game so far has to be AC IV. I'm usually not a fan of AC games but am loving this one

Looking forward to Titanfall, Halo 5, Kingdom Hearts 3, and the next gen WWE game!!

forza 5 (and im ot into car games but im loving this)
black flag for sure (but its getting repetive alittle im taking a break from it and playing Thief)
titanfall
amazing spiderman
transformers
ufc
desitny
ryse (is fun from time to time)

next gen wwe will be great.
#18lunaticcorePosted 3/4/2014 6:31:19 AM
Top 3 in order.

PvZ Garden Warfare
Dead Rising 3
Peggle 2
#19leftwich7Posted 3/4/2014 6:37:12 AM
My favorite and most played is Killer Instinct, nothing else matters to me right now.

But I own:

Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct Classic
Battlefield 4
COD: Ghosts
Forza 5
NBA 2K14
LocoCycle
Max: Curse of the Brotherhood
Ryse: Son of Rome
---
Fear Thunder not lightning
#20LapanuiPosted 3/4/2014 6:41:07 AM
So far I have:

Dead Rising 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Thief

I would have to say my favorite is Tomb Raider, story and graphics were great. I enjoyed the mechanics and the exploration, I know it's split into zones, but you get to look around and find stuff.

Dead Rising 3 is great for mindless fun, I'm playing through the Chaos Rising DLC at the moment and working on the last PP trial.

CoD: Ghosts, again great mindless fun. Usually play Split-screen online with my brother or play some Extinction.

Just got Thief, I have to say, it's an amazing game. Graphics are really great, the game has some minor problems, I've only encountered cutscene problems. I enjoyed Dishonored, so I had a feeling I would also enjoy this game.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1