The game Strider will not launch.

#11Special-EddPosted 2/27/2014 9:10:28 PM
Try launching another game and then try launching strider again.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12Berserker93Posted 2/27/2014 9:22:26 PM
I had the same problem one time. It crashed about five times in a row, taking me back to the dashboard. I loaded several apps and games and then closed them out and eventually it started working again and I haven't had a problem since. It didn't immediately fix from doing that, but it eventually started to work again while loading and closing other apps and games (mainly apps).

Do you have a save file for it yet? If you do, it could possibly be corrupted and you might have to delete it.
---
Berserker - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/BerserkerSTARS
#13vashtrichamPosted 2/27/2014 9:39:43 PM
Im having this same problem with with the netflix app
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#14BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 9:55:13 PM
Berserker93 posted...
I had the same problem one time. It crashed about five times in a row, taking me back to the dashboard. I loaded several apps and games and then closed them out and eventually it started working again and I haven't had a problem since. It didn't immediately fix from doing that, but it eventually started to work again while loading and closing other apps and games (mainly apps).

Do you have a save file for it yet? If you do, it could possibly be corrupted and you might have to delete it.

I can't even launch the game. I literally purchased it, installed it, tried to launch it, then it failed. I've tried every suggestion so far, but nothing seems to be working.

Also, I don't understand the suggestion about unplugging the power adapter and holding the power button for 15 seconds. Would that not have 0 effect since there is no power?
---
Happiest Song On The Planet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZi4VrAkm_E
LoL - BlueberryHuggles Steam-BlackBeetleBorg
#15Berserker93Posted 2/27/2014 10:31:21 PM
IGN has an article that mentions unplugging the console to clear the cache a bit differently than what was described earlier.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/How_to_Clear_the_Cache_When_Experiencing_Problems

If I were you, I'd call up MS about it.
---
Berserker - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/BerserkerSTARS
#16rcdude1990Posted 2/27/2014 11:55:38 PM
I had the same problem with 2k
Try this cause this somehow worked

So check your network settings
Settings> network
See what type of nat you have...
If its anything other than open then go to "test connection" the first one not multiplayer
One it saids "ok your good" DNT PRESS A.. Hold down the 4 bumper triggers on the controller
This while open like a detailed list of what happened

Then press b and you'll see your nat is now open

Now try to install the game

Do research and open ports to make your nat open

Once i opened my nat i was able to play battlefield and 2k

This is my theory.. Try it.. Maybe itll work for you
#17thisispurecrapPosted 2/28/2014 12:13:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18rcdude1990Posted 2/28/2014 12:15:38 AM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
Berserker93 posted...

I can't even launch the game. I literally purchased it, installed it, tried to launch it, then it failed. I've tried every suggestion so far, but nothing seems to be working.

Also, I don't understand the suggestion about unplugging the power adapter and holding the power button for 15 seconds. Would that not have 0 effect since there is no power?

Although you unplug it from the power brick there is still some power inside the xbox.. So to let the power drain out per say, simply hold the front power button on the Xbox for a few secs.. You'll even hear the little on chime once you put your finger on it

I've had the same problem your having and still sort of have it now. So your not alone... And i even exchanged my xbox to find the same problem so as i wrote about about the network i said to my self "hmmm same problem and this is my second xbox? Cant b the xbox its prob my network"
Im in the same boat since i couldnt even play titanfall beta which really got me upset
#19BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 12:09:34 PM
Still the same garbage.
Here's a video of the carnage:

http://s454.photobucket.com/user/MonkeyTestE/media/IMG_00991_zpsa1f9b336.mp4.html

I'm probably just going to call them, because this is ridiculous.
---
Happiest Song On The Planet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZi4VrAkm_E
LoL - BlueberryHuggles Steam-BlackBeetleBorg
#20rcdude1990Posted 2/28/2014 12:45:28 PM
Wow man it sucks.. And i see you have 2k.. Does 2k work? It probably does

Just like me bro i got games that work then like i tried titanfall beta and got nothing. Dats weird