Makers of EVOLVE should make an Attack on Titan game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Makers of EVOLVE should make an Attack on Titan game.
2 years ago#1
That game so far reminds me of AOT from what I've seen. One giant man eating monster that is strong and deadly..and 4 little people trying to stop it, with their technology and weapons....

Imagine if the L4D went ahead and made a AOT game too, but with the core mechanics of Evolve. All the titans in the match would be player controlled, and the there would be a team of humans trying to stop them. 6 vs 3 would be nice.... 6 humans, 3 titans...
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
2 years ago#2
Oh why did you post this on the bone board? You know the super hate they have for manga and anime.

But to the topic. I donīt think they could pull of the 3D gear. I would rather have maybe Ubisoftīs AC team on it.
Having a dream is essential to live.
2 years ago#3
YumeOMiru posted...
Oh why did you post this on the bone board? You know the super hate they have for manga and anime.

But to the topic. I donīt think they could pull of the 3D gear. I would rather have maybe Ubisoftīs AC team on it.

That is generalizing, I for one am a huge manga nerd, you'll barely be able to name a manga I haven't read or heard of.

Shingeki no Kyojin I started reading when there were around 10 chapters but stopped somewhere between 30 and 40. It was way too much useless talking. But what do I know the Japanese voted Tsugumi only onto 5th place in the nisekoi popularity poll. KNIM just ended and the ending sucked and Fuuka is not very interesting.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
2 years ago#4
YumeOMiru posted...

This, but I think maybe activision or valve could do better seeing as how one develops the Spiderman games which is a good start, and source has a good physics base.
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Makers of EVOLVE should make an Attack on Titan game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived