Makers of EVOLVE should make an Attack on Titan game.

#1DevinePunisherPosted 2/28/2014 2:18:09 AM
That game so far reminds me of AOT from what I've seen. One giant man eating monster that is strong and deadly..and 4 little people trying to stop it, with their technology and weapons....

Imagine if the L4D went ahead and made a AOT game too, but with the core mechanics of Evolve. All the titans in the match would be player controlled, and the there would be a team of humans trying to stop them. 6 vs 3 would be nice.... 6 humans, 3 titans...
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#2YumeOMiruPosted 2/28/2014 2:27:54 AM
Oh why did you post this on the bone board? You know the super hate they have for manga and anime.

But to the topic. I donīt think they could pull of the 3D gear. I would rather have maybe Ubisoftīs AC team on it.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#3krystylaPosted 2/28/2014 3:08:51 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
Oh why did you post this on the bone board? You know the super hate they have for manga and anime.

But to the topic. I donīt think they could pull of the 3D gear. I would rather have maybe Ubisoftīs AC team on it.

That is generalizing, I for one am a huge manga nerd, you'll barely be able to name a manga I haven't read or heard of.

Shingeki no Kyojin I started reading when there were around 10 chapters but stopped somewhere between 30 and 40. It was way too much useless talking. But what do I know the Japanese voted Tsugumi only onto 5th place in the nisekoi popularity poll. KNIM just ended and the ending sucked and Fuuka is not very interesting.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#4ssj954vegitoPosted 2/28/2014 4:58:46 AM
YumeOMiru posted...

This, but I think maybe activision or valve could do better seeing as how one develops the Spiderman games which is a good start, and source has a good physics base.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?