microsoft IMO should have made halo 4 xbox one and exclusive

#1mrpicPosted 2/28/2014 7:50:23 AM
extra dev time more focus on xb1 only and then xb1 would have had a reall fps to launch with instead of waiting for titanfall we could all have had 3 months of halo goodness^
#2GeistPosted 2/28/2014 7:53:24 AM
**** no, Halo 4 on 360 was great. I love how it turned out. Halo 5 will benefit from being XB1 right from the start.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3VoelgerPosted 2/28/2014 11:04:47 AM
No no, 343 needed the time to make a halo and practice without the pressure of also learning to program on a new system
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
#4Jiggy101011Posted 2/28/2014 11:26:44 AM
mrpic posted...
extra dev time more focus on xb1 only and then xb1 would have had a reall fps to launch with instead of waiting for titanfall we could all have had 3 months of halo goodness^

Why would you want to release your top 2 FPSs 3 months apart? Can you not see why that would be bad for sales? If you release all of your top tier games close to each other then there will be months upon months of no new games coming.

Basically they will hype up Titanfall and hope that it sells well for a few months then they will work on their marketing campaign to hype up Halo 5 after E3. After Halo is released a few months after that they can hype up a new Gears game. Spacing out the AAA launches keeps the discussion on the Xbox One instead of there being a drought.

Halo will always be Microsofts ace up their sleeve because it sells like hotcakes.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#5Dark_LawlPosted 2/28/2014 11:36:09 AM
I only just bought Halo 4 for about $12 at Gamestop used. I really liked Reach but I felt like I was already losing a level of interest in the series. Haven't even played 4 yet, but I hear it has some issues with being too CoD like in some aspects and generally not the right path for the franchise.

I think it's better that 343 released Halo 4 on the 360 so they could get that experiment out of the way. If they take the criticism/feedback from Halo 4 correctly, they have a chance to reignite faith with a new Halo on a new console. It's a better position, I feel, than if Halo 4 released on Xbone to the same somewhat underwhelming response from fans. If the first Halo on the Xbone isn't good enough then I think that would simply make Microsofts situation even worse.

Of course, they could still end up botching Halo 5 for all we know, but at least this way they have some valuable feedback to refer to before they release the first Xbone Halo.
---
Gaming is going to die again.
#6jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 1:20:49 PM
Dark_Lawl posted...
I only just bought Halo 4 for about $12 at Gamestop used. I really liked Reach but I felt like I was already losing a level of interest in the series. Haven't even played 4 yet, but I hear it has some issues with being too CoD like in some aspects and generally not the right path for the franchise.

I think it's better that 343 released Halo 4 on the 360 so they could get that experiment out of the way. If they take the criticism/feedback from Halo 4 correctly, they have a chance to reignite faith with a new Halo on a new console. It's a better position, I feel, than if Halo 4 released on Xbone to the same somewhat underwhelming response from fans. If the first Halo on the Xbone isn't good enough then I think that would simply make Microsofts situation even worse.

Of course, they could still end up botching Halo 5 for all we know, but at least this way they have some valuable feedback to refer to before they release the first Xbone Halo.

Just play the story and dont even bother with mp they drained everything that made halo special from the mp