most overrated game ever?

#161krystylaPosted 3/1/2014 6:03:54 AM
brownmyster posted...
Most overrated uncharted 3

Most underrated. Kingdoms of Amalur reckoning

I love KoA the lore is written by one of my favourite authors after all, I totally skipped Skyrim to play the game. The battle system is so awesome being a Spellsword is rarely so much fun.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#162phillyeagleflysPosted 3/1/2014 6:45:17 AM
Call of Duty but not for the reasons you nornally hear.

What irks me about COD is that it ia a twitch shooter that tries to disguise itself as a tactical military shooter. And really it is closer to Halo than it is to a real tactical shooter like the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon and Rainbow six games. The ruined Ghost Recon Future Soldier by CODifying it. And we haven't seen a Rainbow six game in forever.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#163krystylaPosted 3/1/2014 6:49:29 AM
phillyeagleflys posted...

What irks me about COD is that it ia a twitch shooter that tries to disguise itself as a tactical military shooter. And really it is closer to Halo than it is to a real tactical shooter like the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon and Rainbow six games. The ruined Ghost Recon Future Soldier by CODifying it. And we haven't seen a Rainbow six game in forever.

CoD didn't the publisher/developer did.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#164CowboyBebopCrewPosted 3/1/2014 7:01:33 AM
Most Overrated Game: Final Fantasy XIII

Most Underrated Game: Catherine (ok, it's probably not the most underrated fans, but I thought it was a very good game and a clever concept.)
---
Xbox Live GT: CowboyBebopCrew ; PSN: CowboyBebopCrew
#165mediakillPosted 3/1/2014 7:19:38 AM
Madden COD all the really major overhyped bro releases. Titanfall as well.
#166phillyeagleflysPosted 3/1/2014 11:12:49 AM
krystyla posted...
phillyeagleflys posted...

CoD didn't the publisher/developer did.

Not sure what you are trying to get at. I said they ruind the ghost recon seris by CoDifing it. Meaning that was the developers choice change the style of the game. Following the influence of COD and in mu opinion taking the worst parts of the franchise.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#167WraithX_959Posted 3/1/2014 11:44:49 AM
The entire GTA series
#168DarthUchiha91Posted 3/1/2014 11:47:44 AM
CowboyBebopCrew posted...
Most Overrated Game: Final Fantasy XIII

Most Underrated Game: Catherine (ok, it's probably not the most underrated fans, but I thought it was a very good game and a clever concept.)

There's way too much hate for FFXIII to be overrated.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#169fuzzykuffsPosted 3/1/2014 11:56:57 AM
Overrated: world of warcraft. I still feel that the original Everquest had a more epic feel to it.

Underrated: marvel nemesis from the Ps2 era. Being able to actually swing as Spiderman or Venom or throw tanks as large characters made for a great arena fighter. I would love to see what new consoles could do like this.
#170Aimless_GamerPosted 3/1/2014 1:21:06 PM
Overrated: Call of Duty
Underrated: Shenmue
---
Gamertag: Aimless Gamer