most overrated game ever?

#41ronfarePosted 2/28/2014 11:54:16 AM
Over rated: bio shock infinite. My wife is not a gamer and came to me and asked if she could watch the "new bio thing game" when I played it. Ff7 close second

Under: lotsa good ones mentioned already. I am having an absolute blast with AC4 right now and people like to hate on assassin creed in general now so maybe that. It's like playing a modern awesome version of Sid miers pirates. Can't think of anything better right now.
#42kennyynnooPosted 2/28/2014 11:58:03 AM
jblaze2121 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
The Last Of Us.

*Flame Shield*

+1

+2

I'm neutral on systems but after the first 15mins that game was boring and not special. It's an ok movie, the issue I had was it was to much of a movie with random unneeded scenarios, push a dumpster to a wall, zero enemy threat climb dumpster, load next scene. To each there own, I bought into the hype and reserved it, traded it in after 3 weeks.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#43leelee3105Posted 2/28/2014 12:00:24 PM
Titanfall is amazing. It is also overrated.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#44xIMcDermottPosted 2/28/2014 12:05:37 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Most overrated game ever?

Saw this on the ps4 board and thought i would bring it over here.

Im going to start of with every cod game that came out after mw2

Also why not do most underrated game ever?

Without a doubt id say defiance, that game had some really negative reviews but i loved it. An x1 port would be amazeballs!

Metal gear solid: ground zeroes. The thing that gets on my nerves is if any other game was released for 35 for 2 hours it Would get slammed, but because it has metal gear in the name people automatically call it amazing before its even released.

Most underated has to be dragons dogma, thought that was a pretty good rpg which seems less talked about then games such as skyrim and Dragon age, would be good to see a sequel.
---
I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
#45RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/28/2014 12:12:24 PM
Almost every COD game

All GTA games after the first 2
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
kcypher2000 said it best
#46Blizz87Posted 2/28/2014 12:18:10 PM
It's not out yet but Titanfall is already overrated and over hyped. It's call of duty with wall running and mechs! Nothing spectacular.
#47robert_rangersuPosted 2/28/2014 12:24:41 PM(edited)
I hate the term overrated. But I'll play.

Halo, particularly 2.

Underrated is Enslaved, I really loved that game, gutted it didn't do well enough for a sequel.

Oh and people unless you've played a game you can't call it overrated and have your opinion count.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#48Cornbread4lifePosted 2/28/2014 12:26:24 PM
Blizz87 posted...
It's not out yet but Titanfall is already overrated and over hyped. It's call of duty with wall running and mechs! Nothing spectacular.

"It's just the same thing. The same but different."

But I actually agree, Titanfall probably is overrated already. The hype is putting literally impossible standards on the game. Unless everyone in the world gives it 10/10, it's already gotten way too much praise.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#49tadmfpolePosted 2/28/2014 12:27:16 PM
Grand. Theft. Auto.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#50EGMRULZPosted 2/28/2014 12:27:46 PM
I think it would be a toss-up between Zelda and Halo. Not trolling just in my honest opinion.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything