This is why the One is my choice this generation

#11cheezedadadaPosted 2/28/2014 11:05:28 AM
McGriff67 posted...
Must....resist.....buying The One! Proposed....... DRM...argh...Kinect... Mechs....look incredible. Must hold....onto principles! But....game...looks awesome.

Come on man. Make the jump!
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#12EllesarienPosted 2/28/2014 11:08:00 AM
ARlZONA_0WNED posted...
This has to be the most overrated and overhyped game imaginable. Yes, it looks good and I don't deny it, but it looks like just your average "very good" release.

I get it, the X1 is in dire straits right now and MS is counting on this to shift systems since it's not doing too cleverly against the PS4, so of course they'll market and hype the hell out of it.

But it's getting to the point where it's too much, it's too fake, and over the top. I have a feeling this could blow up in their face, because MS is acting like they have their 80m userbase all on the X1 and like this is Halo 5.

Whose lame alt are you? At least grow some sac, be a man, and quit hiding behind new alts.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13MRL3G3NDPosted 2/28/2014 11:14:28 AM
lol a cheap ploy to get hits on his bid (mine is better check sig) lmao

Yeah what I got from the beta was COD 2045...it looked felt and played like call of duty...and when you got your titan...it played like a bigger call of duty

Don't get me wrong, it's a very fun game...but there is nothing new or next gen about it at all...there is no game changer here...

I believe the next gen starts at TC's The Division...what they are promising is stupid crazy ambitious...
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#14MrImpatient35Posted 2/28/2014 11:40:37 AM
McGriff67 posted...
Must....resist.....buying The One! Proposed....... DRM...argh...Kinect... Mechs....look incredible. Must hold....onto principles! But....game...looks awesome.

LOL I feel your pain. But yeah. I wanted X1 from launch, and now seems like a great time to jump in. I'll get one now. But why no talk about Child of Light? I'm definitely buying that next month, so I can take a break from all the Titanfall action.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#15structural98Posted 2/28/2014 11:46:49 AM
I played a LOT of the beta and I definitely was not feeling the "it's just call of duty with mechs" vibe. I've been bored with COD for a while, but this was a blast for me to play. COD seems basically like a repackaged shooter not unlike Madden each year. This feels much more like a reimagination of the shooter. I'd go on about the differences but there's plenty of articles available and I don't want to do any more "overhyping" of the game. If you're calling it COD with mechs, did you actually play any of the beta?