Weird achievement situation

#1TheBendyPosted 2/28/2014 11:47:17 AM
Me and my Dad have been playing Rayman 3 on my new xbox one. Achievements are popping for me, but not for him. His Gamertag is downloaded to my console, and he is a gold member like me. I understand that cheevos only pop if you're online, but shouldn't he be getting them as well. I'm confused. If anyone could shed some light on the subject, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
---
Think before you ink!
#2Cornbread4lifePosted 2/28/2014 11:52:32 AM
I don't know if this game is like this for a fact, but I know in some co-op games player 2 doesn't get achievements for some reason. You should try looking up if that's the issue.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#3TBONE_OGPosted 2/28/2014 11:53:55 AM
Sounds odd. Have him assign the X1 as his home console f not done already. Maybe that'll work.

Maybe he's not signed in online? Have him just sign in by himself and see if the achievements start popping.
---
Always O.G.
#4TBONE_OGPosted 2/28/2014 11:54:27 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
I don't know if this game is like this for a fact, but I know in some co-op games player 2 doesn't get achievements for some reason. You should try looking up if that's the issue.

Yeah, do this too.
---
Always O.G.
#5darknessturbo8Posted 2/28/2014 11:55:20 AM
Cornbread4life posted...

I know Rayman legends had achievements for p1 only.
---
My SV = 261 FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = Turbo
http://okamiturbo.deviantart.com/
#6TheBendy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 2:00:15 PM
darknessturbo8 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

I know Rayman legends had achievements for p1 only.

Thanks for the clarification!
---
Think before you ink!