In my heart, Microsoft is the real winner of this gen

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 2/28/2014 12:47:54 PM
I wonder if TC is going to make another love song for the Xbone like he did for the PS3 and got all teary eyed.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32pingpongchingPosted 2/28/2014 12:57:48 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Too early for any "win". The win will come by the end of the year when the performance of Xbox One games surpasses the PS4. Although, that doesn't make it a better console. It's all about what exclusives you want.

Hahahahaha...haha...ha
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#33Juzten76Posted 2/28/2014 12:58:36 PM
pingpongching posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Too early for any "win". The win will come by the end of the year when the performance of Xbox One games surpasses the PS4. Although, that doesn't make it a better console. It's all about what exclusives you want.

Hahahahaha...haha...ha

Your laughter shall make your tears that much sweeter! Muhahahahahahaaa!
#34killtacular30Posted 2/28/2014 1:07:28 PM
To me if your about games and not graphics and spec's both the Xbox One and PS4 are going have there own great games that you can on get on one or the other console... But if the games you play are mostly on both console I would think people would go with the system that most of there friends have if the games your playing are online ones...
#35pingpongchingPosted 2/28/2014 1:14:20 PM
Juzten76 posted...
pingpongching posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Hahahahaha...haha...ha

Your laughter shall make your tears that much sweeter! Muhahahahahahaaa!

I don't even care if the consoles in that sentence were flip flopped...that's just a ridiculous thing to say. But hey, if tears, laughter, and circle jerking make you happy, who am I to judge.
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#36goldwPosted 2/28/2014 1:18:45 PM
Seeing that both of the consoles are severely underpowered, innovation has gone by the wayside, and gamers are just slurping them up, the gamers can't be the winners.

Sorry.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#37Ramsus082Posted 2/28/2014 4:37:19 PM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...

Holy ****, you've lost it. Then again, you provoked a response. I done got trolled!

---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#38KAMMYqueenPosted 2/28/2014 4:46:55 PM
ChevelIe posted...
They have done so many 180s with their mistakes, and while the Xbox One is admittedly no Xbox 360, its still enjoyable. And isnt that why we buy consoles? To enjoy them? Not for meaningless things like better textures and 1080p resolution, you buy a PC for that

shhhhh! don't say MS won something! The Sony ponies will come
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.