maybe the xbox1 trollings is sony marketing based

#1mavrick_19Posted 2/28/2014 8:52:31 PM
Looking at all the comments and attacks against the xbox1 is more fear based attack and wouldnt be suprised if they are sony based in some way. Like the ones saying dont get a xbox kinect spys on you. Or if you want the "better" console get the ps4 its very obvious they are trying to push people to buy sony over microsoft
---
xbox live gamer tag: Maverick1985
Poke white 2 3998-8687-2186
#2Laylow12Posted 2/28/2014 8:54:56 PM
The truth burns sometimes.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3AwayFromHerePosted 2/28/2014 8:58:02 PM
Isn't Sony supposed to be in financial trouble? How can they afford this? Or is that just Xbox fantrolls blithering? Or is this topic just Xbox fantroll blithering?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/28/2014 8:59:49 PM
it's what people on here call "shill" you know sony shill, MS shill. it isn't exactly a new concept
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5RebelGameMasterPosted 2/28/2014 9:03:51 PM
Hmmm. I'll go along and say, "Yeah, sure. All trolls, people stating the negatives about the XBone, and the topics where folks are asking for help on faulty disk drives and such are ALL Sony Pony Trolls." Heck, I'll say that they're ALL Sony Shills. Whichever makes you feel best.

Now think about this. Sony trolls/shills ALONE outnumber all the XBone fans. Think about that.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#6Apex-PlayerPosted 2/28/2014 9:04:58 PM
I think suggesting others to get the most out of money by buying the better hardware at a cheaper price,
is less of a shill move then,
trying to convince others to buy the weaker hardware at a higher cost.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#7Garage_ManPosted 2/28/2014 9:05:18 PM
Choose the ps4 it will solve world hunger! Choose the ps4 for world peace. Choose the ps4 if you want to cure cancer! Choose the x1 if you want the world to blow up...the choice is yours.
#8MistahApplezPosted 2/28/2014 9:09:10 PM
Nah.
---
Veteran console war soldier.
#9mavrick_19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 9:13:23 PM
No attacking the kinect for spying that sort of thing. Its like its attempting to put fear into it so people considering buying a xbox 1 wont
---
xbox live gamer tag: Maverick1985
Poke white 2 3998-8687-2186
#10DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 2/28/2014 9:19:54 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Hmmm. I'll go along and say, "Yeah, sure. All trolls, people stating the negatives about the XBone, and the topics where folks are asking for help on faulty disk drives and such are ALL Sony Pony Trolls." Heck, I'll say that they're ALL Sony Shills. Whichever makes you feel best.

Now think about this. Sony trolls/shills ALONE outnumber all the XBone fans. Think about that.

True, especially on this forum.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4