Xbox just broke no video output

#1FocusflutePosted 2/28/2014 11:25:13 PM
Dang. I play my Xbone every day (Killer Instinct) and my wife and I use it for movies, netflix, hulu. Today the Video just stopped working.

Tried it w a different HDMI cord, different tv, everything.

:(
#2aszsithPosted 2/28/2014 11:27:52 PM
Cool story? Sucks for you? Um...call support? Not sure what you're looking for here as you literally just typed a random little blurb of information on a discussion board with no sort of direction to lend towards actual discussion. #blogfaqs
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3thegamer00Posted 2/28/2014 11:36:00 PM
Let me see if I can fix it for you. Boop Beep beep boop. Sorry its messed up better throw it away.
#4brownmysterPosted 3/1/2014 12:24:11 AM(edited)
U may be getting that black screen some users gets after the latest update. Hard reset your xbox when it's off unplug it. Cause what a lot of people don't know even when u turn it off by pressing the touch sensitive power button on the console for 5 sec when it first turns off the xbox is still runs for about 20- 30 seconds
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/1/2014 1:05:51 AM
aszsith posted...
Cool story? Sucks for you? Um...call support? Not sure what you're looking for here as you literally just typed a random little blurb of information on a discussion board with no sort of direction to lend towards actual discussion. #blogfaqs

Why you so angry at the TC, maybe he's just wanting suggestions instead of the hassle of contacting MS support.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#6PoweredMilkManPosted 3/1/2014 1:09:21 AM
brownmyster posted...
U may be getting that black screen some users gets after the latest update. Hard reset your xbox when it's off unplug it. Cause what a lot of people don't know even when u turn it off by pressing the touch sensitive power button on the console for 5 sec when it first turns off the xbox is still runs for about 20- 30 seconds

---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#7lunaticcorePosted 3/1/2014 4:14:06 AM
Unplug it and plug it back in..

(Or just hold the power button down till it fully powers off)
#8AstralFearPosted 3/1/2014 6:27:41 AM
I just hold down the power button for 15 seconds. It shuts the Xbox completely off and reboots everything.
---
FC:1306-4992-2877
Normal Safari Dunsparce, Loudred, Smeargle