Thinking of selling ps4 for x1 and titanfall

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling ps4 for x1 and titanfall
1 year ago#1
I played the titanfall beta at my buddies house and loved it along with dr3. I like Ps4 but none of the exclusives interest me right now. With gamestops extra 50% console trade i would get 397 for it. Think i should make the jump or wait?
1 year ago#2
chaz15425_basic posted...
I played the titanfall beta at my buddies house and loved it along with dr3. I like Ps4 but none of the exclusives interest me right now. With gamestops extra 50% console trade i would get 397 for it. Think i should make the jump or wait?

Then why did you buy the ps4 in the first place,
1 year ago#3
You know your long term success than any strangers on the Internet. We got our Xbox one cause we are excited for the games that will come out for it.

Do u want to play sunset overdrive, quantum break, halo and etc
---
Gtag: Theweatherman03
1 year ago#4
It's still early in the PS4's life cycle, so is there any way you can get both? I assume the answer is no because you wouldn't be asking this question. If I had to choose which console to keep, I would choose my Xbox One without hesitation, but in your situation it would be nice if you could somehow get both.

If the PS4's future really has nothing for you and you loved Titanfall, I guess you could go for it. I really like my Xbox One so I think its a great purchase either way. I wouldn't want to have to sell my PS4 to get it though.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
1 year ago#5
most of my friends went with it and i liked ps3 last gen
1 year ago#6
8waystomonday posted...
chaz15425_basic posted...

Then why did you buy the ps4 in the first place,

I'll take a shot in the dark and say he was paying attention to the masses of people who hated on X1 so viciously before launch. Every complaint I saw about X1 contradicted what I, and a few of my friends, thought would happen in the long term for X1. They were thinking in the short term.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
(message deleted)
1 year ago#8
I was thinking about selling my XB1 for a second PS4. Gamestop is offering 390 base credit and a 50% bonus toward another next gen system so that comes to 585. Sounds like a good deal to me.
1 year ago#9
chrish909 posted...
Not surprising, ps4 and its community are utter trash.

And how you are representing the X1 community any better
1 year ago#10
I wouldn't just up and trade my PS4 like that.. especially so early into this gen's life cycle lol BUT I do trade in quite often for things I want but can't quite afford.. so I say this TC, if you really want the Xbox One and Titanfall... go for it. You make the decisions you make, and have to live with them later though just remember that lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling ps4 for x1 and titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived