Titanfall seems to be a system seller

#1120N7Posted 3/1/2014 10:10:26 AM
Just looked at Amazon UK and US bestseller charts. In the UK, Titanfall has been #1 for a while now, and it's climbing in the US too. Interestingly, the Titanfall bundle is more popular than the PS4.

This is the first time since release that this has been the case, I think. Normally, the XB1 is languishing at about #30 in the charts. Obviously, the PS4 has supply issues, but however you look at it, Titanfall is clearly selling the XB1.
#2mokmuudPosted 3/1/2014 10:11:49 AM
To be fair the game is bundled for free.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#3cheezedadadaPosted 3/1/2014 10:12:29 AM
Whether or not its a system seller, the game is pretty damn fun. That's all I know. Can't wait to get it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#4MrImpatient35Posted 3/1/2014 10:13:51 AM
I pre-ordered the Titanfall bundle when it was announced. If they didn't do a bundle, I was gonna buy X1 and TF separately. 5 of my friends already have X1, so they'll be buying TF on the 11th.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/1/2014 11:15:13 AM
It should be #1, it's releasing before any of the other AAA games that people may consider and the past releases for games has been meh at best, so nothing else to order.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#6BSerenityPosted 3/1/2014 11:16:58 AM
mokmuud posted...
To be fair the game is bundled for free.

This.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/1/2014 11:18:37 AM
As of right now an old PC game is #1 on Amazon US, followed by Xbox Live membership, PSN money for #3, #4, #5 and Titanfall is #6

but the thing is, Metal Gear:GZ is #8, which is odd since it's a 2 hour game.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

So really, being on Amazons top selling list means nothing
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#8Styrof0amPosted 3/1/2014 11:31:36 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
As of right now an old PC game is #1 on Amazon US, followed by Xbox Live membership, PSN money for #3, #4, #5 and Titanfall is #6

It indicates a trend. Amazon includes preorders in it's best seller lists and is one of the biggest retailers (the biggest perhaps?) out there.

Considering the XB1/TF bundle is ahead of PS4 on both Amazon's best seller lists, even if it's just by a few places, indicates that TF is indeed a systemseller. We'll just have to wait until march to see if it actually the case.
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#9godslayer61Posted 3/1/2014 11:46:25 AM
no its not people are buying it because the price drop and they decided to get it now when they get a free game , lol it is a generic shooter that after a few months only the mainstream shooter fans well be going nuts playing it and the regular cod players are not just going to run and forget about cod . They need different style games but they always stick to shooters that's why the ps4 has and always will have way better exclusives . Most hard core gamers have all the systems anyway plus you know the ps4 has been sold out since day 1 it takes the x1 to do a price cut and give a free game and that's 3 months after release that not to good , they new they were in S^%& so they had to do something to try and catch up to Sony because they are demolishing them in sales but who cares I still love my x1 .
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#10Pinoy441Posted 3/1/2014 11:52:10 AM
Styrof0am posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

It indicates a trend. Amazon includes preorders in it's best seller lists and is one of the biggest retailers (the biggest perhaps?) out there.

Considering the XB1/TF bundle is ahead of PS4 on both Amazon's best seller lists, even if it's just by a few places, indicates that TF is indeed a systemseller. We'll just have to wait until march to see if it actually the case.

It also depends on Digital sales as well considering most sales charting sites don't look at digital sales.

All in all, I still would never get Titanfall even if it was the best game ever

Because EA

And giving EA your money is like burning your money in an oil drum
---
*grabs popcorn*