I'm going to pick up the system today. What games are available?

#1NauticalDisastaPosted 3/1/2014 10:14:08 AM
I'm planning on picking up the Xbox One today and would like to know what games are available at this time. If someone could link a list of everything available for the system right now that would be great.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam - NauticalDisasta
#2cheezedadadaPosted 3/1/2014 10:15:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#3VeliconisPosted 3/1/2014 10:17:55 AM(edited)
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games/xbox-one?nav=28-xu0,13ffff2418-1e0

Edit: While the list both Cheeze and myself provided show games that aren't available yet, it won't take long to figure out what ones are currently available.

I looked for a bit to find a list that only shows what are currently out now and wasn't able to find anything.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#4NauticalDisasta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:21:03 AM
Veliconis posted...

Edit: While the list both Cheeze and myself provided show games that aren't available yet, it won't take long to figure out what ones are currently available.

I looked for a bit to find a list that only shows what are currently out now and wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks. I went to the wiki link and sorted by date to see everything currently available. Any idea how Battlefield 4 is performing? I know there were problems at release.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
#5VeliconisPosted 3/1/2014 10:23:36 AM
Veliconis posted...

Thanks. I went to the wiki link and sorted by date to see everything currently available. Any idea how Battlefield 4 is performing? I know there were problems at release.

It's been steadily getting patches from what I can tell. I don't have a One or anything, but X360A has had a few articles posted that involve the One version getting patches.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 3/1/2014 10:24:48 AM
NauticalDisasta posted...

That's what I do too. I go to the US release date and order it from top to bottom.

I don't own Battlefield 4, but both of my friends who play it have zero problems. I have heard others on here complain though, so I honestly cant give a 100% reliable answer to that.

On a side note: If the idea of Dead Rising 3 sounds like fun, you should get it. Its been the best purchase I have made for the Xbox One so far. Then there is Titanfall coming in less than 2 weeks. The beta was the most fun I have had on an online shooter in a while.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#7NauticalDisasta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:29:57 AM
cheezedadada posted...
NauticalDisasta posted...

That's what I do too. I go to the US release date and order it from top to bottom.

I don't own Battlefield 4, but both of my friends who play it have zero problems. I have heard others on here complain though, so I honestly cant give a 100% reliable answer to that.

On a side note: If the idea of Dead Rising 3 sounds like fun, you should get it. Its been the best purchase I have made for the Xbox One so far. Then there is Titanfall coming in less than 2 weeks. The beta was the most fun I have had on an online shooter in a while.

I wasn't a fan of the other Dead Rising games. I have Titanfall pre-ordered on PC (loved the beta as well). I already own AC4 on the 360 so I think at this point BF4 might be the only game to hold my interest. Thanks again for the help :)
---
#8SigmaLongshotPosted 3/1/2014 10:40:03 AM
DEFINITE BUYS:

DEAD RISING 3 (and the four Lost Stories if you REALLY love it)

FORZA 5 (Like butter!)

ASSASSINS CREED 4: BLACK FLAG (arguably beating Assassins Creed 2& Revelations as the series' finest)

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE (waaaaay better than it has any right to be)

PEGGLE 2 (it's crack cocaine. Game crack cocaine.)

BATTLEFIELD 4 (Definitely hindered by janky servers, but undeniably an exceptional large-scale war game)

KILLER INSTINCT (not quite Street Fighter 4- level of "perfect reimagining", but damned close)

MAX AND THE CURSE OF BROTHERHOOD (Overlooked by many for all the very, very wrong reasons)

RAYMAN LEGENDS (the best platformer available on a current-gen system. And yes, that includes Mario 3d world!)

GOOD GAMES, BUT TRY BEFOREHAND:

RYSE: SON OF ROME (beautiful, fun, but a definite one-trick pony)

MARVEL LEGO SUPERHEROES (the best Lego game to date, but the Lego formula isn't to everyone's taste)

THIEF 4 (The pace might be too slow for runny-stabby-shooty folks)

TOMB RAIDER (I'm biased, but I felt it went too Uncharted, not enough Tomb Raider to be "Tomb Raider", but still great overall)

STRIDER (Unlike the original, you don't fight the Russian government formed into a communist robo centipede. So it's instantly not-quite-as-good)

ZOO TYCOON. (Great, but a definite acquired taste)

I'D PASS ON THESE:

HALO SPARTAN ASSAULT (it's an upscaled Windows Phone game, and whilst a decent fling, it's not worth the inflated price tag).

LOCOCYCLE (Once again, my opinion, but not even the hilarious B movie live action story stuff could make up for the tepid gameplay)

FIGHTER WITHIN (it's like being constipated from eating too much barbed wire)

...this is based solely on games I've owned or played.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#9Bigdaddy422Posted 3/1/2014 10:40:37 AM
PVZ and Bf4 are must haves. KI and DR3 are great additions too.
#10gala12Posted 3/1/2014 10:56:22 AM
PVZ and Bf4 are must haves. KI and DR3 are great additions too.

^ Is PVZ Really that good???? I think I might just have to pick it up today then!
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb