It's kinda sad that MS banks on nothing but shooters to sell systems

#1Blizz87Posted 3/1/2014 9:42:01 AM
Not trying to be a troll but one of the reasons I went ps4 for the time being is because last gen most of the 360 games were dominated by shooters halo and gears of war sequels and call of duty. Now so with the X1 they are banking on shooters again to sell the systems Titianfall and Halo 5 and once again timed DLC for COD and BF, and bought Gears of War from Epic.

Don't get me wrong, I like shooters as much as the next guy, but I am not addicted to them and definitely want more variety in my gaming console. The first party support on the MS side is still very meh and I think it would be lame for MS to keep the Xbox as just a dude bro shooter box you know?

Are you x1 owners happy with mostly shooters being the main genre on the Xbox or are you wanting more games other than just shooters?
#2FinzFan4lifePosted 3/1/2014 9:43:16 AM
So does Sony
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#3bessy67Posted 3/1/2014 9:43:36 AM
Sony has more shooters.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4CharadeSmithPosted 3/1/2014 9:44:30 AM
bessy67 posted...
Sony has more shooters.

and more of everything else. that's the difference.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 3/1/2014 9:44:50 AM
What? Doesn't Sony even have more shooters right now? I own a bunch of games on the Xbox One and none of them are shooters. Almost every game I am looking forward to is not a shooter (or at least not an FPS). That's completely incorrect in my opinion.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#6spacejamjordanzPosted 3/1/2014 9:48:43 AM
The funny thing is that there are more shooters on the PS4 right now.

Killzone
Blacklight Retribution
Warframe (3rd Person)
COD
Battleflied
Planetside 2 (soon)

XB1
COD
BF
Titanfall (soon)
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#7dementedlullabyPosted 3/1/2014 9:48:58 AM
cheezedadada posted...
What? Doesn't Sony even have more shooters right now? I own a bunch of games on the Xbox One and none of them are shooters. Almost every game I am looking forward to is not a shooter (or at least not an FPS). That's completely incorrect in my opinion.

Came in to say this. Only shooter I have is PvZ GW.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#8chrish909Posted 3/1/2014 9:49:22 AM
Blizz87 posted...
Not trying to be a troll but one of the reasons I went ps4 for the time being is because last gen most of the 360 games were dominated by shooters halo and gears of war sequels and call of duty. Now so with the X1 they are banking on shooters again to sell the systems Titianfall and Halo 5 and once again timed DLC for COD and BF, and bought Gears of War from Epic.

Don't get me wrong, I like shooters as much as the next guy, but I am not addicted to them and definitely want more variety in my gaming console. The first party support on the MS side is still very meh and I think it would be lame for MS to keep the Xbox as just a dude bro shooter box you know?

Are you x1 owners happy with mostly shooters being the main genre on the Xbox or are you wanting more games other than just shooters?

Its very very very sad how you come here to troll.

gears and halo vs uncharted and haze and killfail and resisfail. Try again
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#9cheezedadadaPosted 3/1/2014 9:50:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10bessy67Posted 3/1/2014 9:52:24 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
bessy67 posted...
Sony has more shooters.

and more of everything else. that's the difference.

Not really.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67