Very excited for Twitch streaming from XB1

#1spacejamjordanzPosted 3/1/2014 10:34:04 AM
From the looks of the demo...

It seems to be even better than the PS4's offering, and well worth the wait. I bet a lot of you will be using the feature much more than you think. March 11th is gonna be a good day for XB1. An awesome new feature, and an awesome game.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#2spacejamjordanz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:35:20 AM
There are gonna be lots of Titanfall streams up. I can't wait!
---
#3BSerenityPosted 3/1/2014 10:37:10 AM
If going by the majority of the youtube TF videos... There is going to be an awful lot of ground walking streams, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#4spacejamjordanz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:39:26 AM
BSerenity posted...
If going by the majority of the youtube TF videos... There is going to be an awful lot of ground walking streams, lol.

It's not just about Titanfall. Twitch integeration makes streaming accessible to you console. I like to watch people play games live that I may be interested in, and interact with on the spot impressions.
---
#5BSerenityPosted 3/1/2014 10:41:55 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
BSerenity posted...

It's not just about Titanfall. Twitch integeration makes streaming accessible to you console. I like to watch people play games live that I may be interested in, and interact with on the spot impressions.

Oh I am happy XBO owners are getting better twitch integration. My comment was just toward your Titanfall post.
---
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 3/1/2014 10:45:14 AM
Probably won't happen, but some one brought up an interesting thing, it would be neat to be able to cast streams from the HDMI port using an Xbox 360, but since you could cast TV I doubt it.

In any case I look forward to casting some games for my friends and watchers on my art pages, will be fun!
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#7TwinmoldPosted 3/1/2014 11:18:40 AM
If you can watch League of Legends streams I'm going to be using the hell outta this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#8BSerenityPosted 3/1/2014 11:32:40 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Probably won't happen, but some one brought up an interesting thing, it would be neat to be able to cast streams from the HDMI port using an Xbox 360, but since you could cast TV I doubt it.

In any case I look forward to casting some games for my friends and watchers on my art pages, will be fun!

Isn't that just a pass through? The X360 doesn't actually interact with the XBO?
---
#9SamcroReaperPosted 3/1/2014 11:56:05 AM
This is the twitch account of one of the app's developers. You can see the app in action in his archived videos.

http://www.twitch.tv/bmalicoat/profile/pastBroadcasts
#10thegamer00Posted 3/1/2014 11:56:44 AM
I wanna see streams of fighter within. Should be a laugh fest.