Very excited for Twitch streaming from XB1

#11NionelPosted 3/1/2014 1:08:05 PM
Twinmold posted...
If you can watch League of Legends streams I'm going to be using the hell outta this.

You can already do that with the Twitch app that's on the One now...
---
360/XB1 GT: Elysiun / PSN ID: Sabaku_Hoshi / Steam: Nionel
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/1/2014 1:11:44 PM
I've been apart of different specific game communities where we've had clan battles. Now being able to watch those battles will be awesome!!!
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
kcypher2000 said it best
#13TwinmoldPosted 3/1/2014 1:11:44 PM
Nionel posted...
Twinmold posted...
If you can watch League of Legends streams I'm going to be using the hell outta this.

You can already do that with the Twitch app that's on the One now...

I don't have a One yet. No need to go all serious mode.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#14MrImpatient35Posted 3/1/2014 1:15:10 PM
Well after reading the March update details, you can watch streams from any platform. PC, PS4, X1...I'm guessing Wii U too. I know the first stream I'll be watching is for Rayman Legends, cause I'm considering buying that game.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#15crynryanPosted 3/1/2014 4:18:36 PM
BSerenity posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Probably won't happen, but some one brought up an interesting thing, it would be neat to be able to cast streams from the HDMI port using an Xbox 360, but since you could cast TV I doubt it.

In any case I look forward to casting some games for my friends and watchers on my art pages, will be fun!

Isn't that just a pass through? The X360 doesn't actually interact with the XBO?

Anything that goes through the passthrough is HDCP enabled, as you'd be able to record/broadvast live TV and such with it.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#16BSerenityPosted 3/1/2014 4:19:47 PM
crynryan posted...
BSerenity posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Probably won't happen, but some one brought up an interesting thing, it would be neat to be able to cast streams from the HDMI port using an Xbox 360, but since you could cast TV I doubt it.

In any case I look forward to casting some games for my friends and watchers on my art pages, will be fun!

Isn't that just a pass through? The X360 doesn't actually interact with the XBO?

Anything that goes through the passthrough is HDCP enabled, as you'd be able to record/broadvast live TV and such with it.

Ah ok. That is cool. Thanks for the info.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#17FrostFiendPosted 3/1/2014 4:26:36 PM(edited)
I hope the XBone user base is more mature than the PS4 twitch user base.

Every time there's a female on screen all you see in the comment section is for her to show her breast.

Its sad.
#18kingbahamut83Posted 3/1/2014 4:39:26 PM
FrostFiend posted...

Every time there's a female on screen all you see in the comment section is for her to show her breast.

Its sad.

Sorry to say, it's not looking that way. I was watching some blond play titanfall and there were a ton of comments like that and even more asking how her BF/husband/whatever landed such a hot piece.....and why he wasn't wearing a shirt to cover his manboobs. dexter_bl is the username I think.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#19AzaneAzerPosted 3/1/2014 5:17:47 PM(edited)
Can't wait for Twitch to be broken and unusable for a month because of everyone streaming their 0 viewer FPS games that nobody cares about.

Seriously, the entire website has been horrible since ~AGDQ2013, when their volume went up exponentially, and they haven't added any infastructure.

(OH, and they can still blame Pokemon for it!)

FrostFiend posted...

Its sad.

Have you seen the "Xbox Off" video? Every single person in those videos is under 12.