How is the "Winner" of a console war even determined?

#41rgwPosted 3/1/2014 4:53:43 PM
I'm waiting on the check to clear
---
rgw
--
#42pwnater777Posted 3/1/2014 4:57:15 PM
By which console has better graphics, smoother multiplats, better exclusives, more reliable services, a better interface, and a more affordable offer.

Basically, the only thing in my opinion that could even give the Xbox One a slight chance at even competing with the PS4 would be a game like Halo 4, because by the time "developers master the Xbox One's graphics capabilities" like so many people are expecting, the same thing will have happened for the PS4. It's all in the exclusives for MS.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#43rgwPosted 3/1/2014 5:03:00 PM
I think the Xbox One is close enough in power that the entertainment integration could pull in a lot of people. The caveat is that I don't think people who only play a few AAA games a year and watch a lot of media on streaming service are spending 500 dollars on a device. Also, I don't the entertainment integration piece is 100% there either. A few services still aren't on the app store and I think some of the integration with the TV receiver could be better. The App Channel on One Guide isn't useful in my opinion. They could do so much more there like quick launchers for your netflix list and such. I think it will get there though.

Once this thing gets more on par with the PS4 on price, I think it will be fine. MS should just bite the bullet on the MSRP.
---
rgw
--
#44RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/1/2014 5:04:26 PM
Better question.... Who the **** cares?
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
kcypher2000 said it best
#45Rixgear(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 5:08:24 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Better question.... Who the **** cares?

I think you answered your own question... I mean look at all the posts in this thread.. Unless you meant to say "I dont care but I want to tell you I didn't"
---
Proud owner of all consoles. Nintendo ID- Ragebit, Steam- Rixgear
PSN- OneLibra, Gamertag- Ragebit, 3DSFC- 2793-0608-4349