Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?
2 years ago#1
So I remember being told that your tenure length resets if you're not a gold member for 2 weeks. My live ran out today, but I still have a 14 day trial I haven't used yet. If I use this, will I still count as being a silver member, and thus lose my tenure length once the trial expires?
FC: 3652-0523-4846
XBL: Y2K Frosty
2 years ago#2
bump
2 years ago#3
It never resets
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
RebelGameMaster posted...
dontBaPRObro posted...
bump

Sorry you had to bump the thread due to no responses. The Xbots were google-ing the word "tenure."

No they were binging it.
2 years ago#6
You don't want to lose that tenure. Your whole pension plan is riding on that. Don't forget your 401k also. I hope you don't think your job will give you those types of things do you?
Haters = Motivators
2 years ago#7
DarkHoles posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
dontBaPRObro posted...
bump

Sorry you had to bump the thread due to no responses. The Xbots were google-ing the word "tenure."

No they were binging it.

+1
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
2 years ago#8
locksmithblack posted...
You don't want to lose that tenure. Your whole pension plan is riding on that. Don't forget your 401k also. I hope you don't think your job will give you those types of things do you?

It's not a big deal but I'd rather it didn't reset. Also, I'm not American so your joke didn't quite have the impact you thought it would.
FC: 3652-0523-4846
XBL: Y2K Frosty
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will I lose my tenure if I use a 14 day trial?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived